+.mts Datei vom NAS streamen?

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• @LeeCooper i guess you are aware of the fact that Kodi is using the default e2 player? Means kodi can play nothing at all on e2 - it is e2 itself... and just repeating it like a mantra: it is still just a satellite receiver - do you really expected that it can play every format available???

Gesendet von meinem SM-G920F mit Tapatalk
      VMC
      EPG Share
      VU Alexa Skill
      Fluid Next
      Global Search

Spenden sind immer herzlich willkommen... einfach hier klicken und das ganze an sbeatz76@googlemail.com schicken
    • @hmmmdada

VU+ is tweeting about the new 4K boxes beeng able to use "Chromium OS, tons of apps, Kodi...". This sounds much more than just a sat receiver. Actually was the reason I bought the Uno 4K.
      Now after one month living with it, I think you right, it is just a sat receiver, not up to VU+ claims.

Just to make some sense to lots of money spent on it ( maybe I was better with openelec wetek at half price!), I am trying to get the most of it.

Regarding the Kodi is clear, but maybe E2 can play .mts/.m2ts. I found in this official VU+ posting about .m2ts that Gstreamer needs update, but I am not a developer, so how I can find what gstreamer version I have installed and how to update? Is this possible?

image.jpeg
    • ...you cant upgrade gstreamer on your own... the problem with gstreamer updates is that it may fix 2 issues but creates 10 new issues so you have to make a simple calculation if it is worth the work to make the update if 95% of media files are working... matter of fact most mkv files are working, vp9 is working in youtubetv why should the additional work be made if we are talking about 90% illegal content users are complaining about that it is not working...

Gesendet von meinem SM-G920F mit Tapatalk
      VMC
      EPG Share
      VU Alexa Skill
      Fluid Next
      Global Search

Spenden sind immer herzlich willkommen... einfach hier klicken und das ganze an sbeatz76@googlemail.com schicken

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von hmmmdada ()

• +.mts Datei vom NAS streamen?

Just to keep the subject of this thread, about .mts, this is the AVCHD format output from consumer video camcorder like Canon and Sony, available everywhere in the store.
      I doubt that is any illegal content in .mts format. Most people just want to have a decent way to watch them vacation videos.
      It will be a nice and useful addition to E2 boxes.