fancontrol2 UNO

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• fancontrol2 UNO

hello , what's the best settings of this plugin in the Uno box
      Bilder
      • screenshot.jpg

123,55 kB, 1.000×563, 639 mal angesehen
    • vuplus-support.org/wbb2/attachment.php?attachmentid=12538

look at the picture its i believe 3pin FAN

KEINE FRAGEN PER PN DIESE WERDEN OHNE AUSNAHME GELÖSCHT FRAGEN GEHÖREN INS FORUM
      KEINE FRAGEN IM VORSTELLUNGSBEREICH FRAGEN GEHÖREN INS FORUM

Anfänger Tipps die nicht alle im Handbuch stehen##Die wichtigsten Links von Vuplus Support!## QUICK-START-GUIDE für Neuankömmlinge...##Anfängerfragen & Notdienst ##JA / NEIN Fragen für Anfänger ##FAQ
    • Original von Torai
      I know mate ; I want other value , my fan is always in 2800 rpm or 1900 rpm

I think it's over lock

Decrease the "initial voltage" (default=255=maximum Speed). With this value/speed starts the fan at boot time. Read also the description in the FC2 support forum. The online-help also can be read.
      (set the temperatur-Range and speed-Range according to your needs)
      Jörg

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von joergm6 ()

• Original von Torai
      thanks jorg

can you address me to the specific board ?

....the friendly forum IHAD. ;) You'll find it. FC2 is designed for Dreambox. The UNO is the first VU+ that allows the temperature and fan control. I have no VU and can't help.
      For good settings you/all have to share it here. So post your settings and Online-Charts from the WebIF.
      Jörg
    • @torai
      by the way: @joergm6 is the author of fancontrol2

THX @joergm6 for fancontrol2

At UNO there is no difference in changing voltage, only changed pwm values set other fan speeds
    • Original von plnick
      At UNO there is no difference in changing voltage, only changed pwm values set other fan speeds

Switch to German :P
      Das kann ich kaum glauben, weil dann muss 4Pin eingestellt werden, denn FC2 regelt PWM nur im 4Pin-Modus. Das würde ja bedeuten, die Spannung am Lüfteranschluss bleibt immer konstant und die VU simuliert Pulsweitensteuerung durch Spannungsverringerung. Das kann ich mir technisch nicht vorstellen. Vielleicht fängst du ja mal mit dem posten der Einstellungen an :) .
      ?( ?( ?( ?(
      Jörg

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von joergm6 ()

• Ja kann ich machen (muss aber gestehen hab nur noch das Fancontrol von VU+ drauf, da sich die Temp im Rahmen hält und ich mit der fest eingestellten Lüfterdrehzahl leben kann). Ich glaub ich hatte auch 4 Pin eingestellt

Das mit der Spannung hab ich glaub ich beim DMM Fancontrol bemerkt, da kann man bei der Spannung einstellen was man will, das ändert nicht's an der Drehzahl. Imho kann man im VU+ Fancontrol auch nur den PWM Wert ändern.

Ich seh mir das ganze aber nochmal an wenn ich ne Box zum Greifen krieg
    • @joergm6 nice to meet you mate :)

but when, i changed to 3 pins & low the initial voltage to 235 the fan stop in 1460 rpm
      when i changed to 4 pin it can reach 3500 rpm ?(

@plnick for the Uno i put 3 pin or 4 pin fan ? ( original fun no modified one )
    • Is the fan speed vary when the initial PWM value is changed?
      Yes, then switch to 4Pin
      It would be interesting: when the voltage is changed vary the speed?
      Someone would have to explore all possibilities (min to max PWM and/or Voltage). What happens in what setting? What is the result of "Check" (yellow Button) with 3pin and 4pin?
      good night Jörg
    • yes when the initial PWM changed the RPM changed also

if you want i can test every settings with changed value & various results ( with pictures )

guten nacht :D
    • Originally posted by Torai
      yes when the initial PWM changed the RPM changed also

if you want i can test every settings with changed value & various results ( with pictures )

guten nacht :D

ja bitte poste die einstellungen und bilder
      yes please post images and settings

bitte entscheidet euch englisch oder deutsch wenn englisch dann verschieben wir das in den englischen Bereich

ansonsten wird es so ein durch einander nacher

please deside to write German or English
      please not two languages in the same tread its very confusing

regards stauffie

KEINE FRAGEN PER PN DIESE WERDEN OHNE AUSNAHME GELÖSCHT FRAGEN GEHÖREN INS FORUM

Anfänger Tipps die nicht alle im Handbuch stehen##Die wichtigsten Links von Vuplus Support!## QUICK-START-GUIDE für Neuankömmlinge...##Anfängerfragen & Notdienst ##JA / NEIN Fragen für Anfänger ##FAQ
    • perfect then i move the tread in to the English section guys ;)

• here is the changing value of initial voltage from 100 ~255 the results as shown below :
      Bilder
      • screenshot1.jpg

86,07 kB, 800×450, 313 mal angesehen
      • screenshot2.jpg

66,93 kB, 800×450, 268 mal angesehen
      • screenshot3.jpg

71,53 kB, 800×450, 258 mal angesehen
      • screenshot4.jpg

91,29 kB, 800×450, 265 mal angesehen
    • initial PWM changed value :

from 200 ~ 230 the check give the same results

but in main fan control 2 window the values changed when change the PWM number
      Bilder
      • 230.jpg

72,28 kB, 800×450, 255 mal angesehen
    • Here are some screenshots from tempfancontrol with different voltage settings (changing voltage does not in/decrease fan rpm)
      Bilder
      • screenshot.jpg

20,16 kB, 720×405, 287 mal angesehen
      • screenshot4.jpg

19,94 kB, 720×405, 247 mal angesehen
      • screenshot2.jpg

20,48 kB, 720×405, 241 mal angesehen
      • screenshot3.jpg

19,74 kB, 720×405, 248 mal angesehen
    • Hi,
      Let me summarize.
      - Fan type: 4Pin
      - Speed range: 600 - 2300rpm
      - Initial voltage: has no effect
      - Initially PWM low to medium value for lower boot fan speed
      What are the normal temperatures? (different values I read here (32-49C))
      I think for your beginning, would be
      - Temperature range: 41 - 50 C
      Note: To lower temperature range = unnecessary noise from the fan
      Reducing maximum fan speed to: How loud can make the fan noise.

The next test is to observe how the temperature is in standby without fan. (watch in WebIF box.tcp.ip.addr/fancontrol)
      Please switch on the FC2 data logging. Post a 48h Chart from the FC2-Webinterface. (after some times)
      Jörg

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 6 mal editiert, zuletzt von joergm6 ()