AAC Sound

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• AAC- ton works fine T-Home package on Amos 4W.
      Tested:
      TA3 10806, 30000, 2/3
      This channel FTA, if andere conax cod. ch. no AAC, cccamd problem.
      Scam prob!
    • If the problem happens only in scrambled channels, maybe the AAC PID is not fed to the descrambling demux. The same happens for scrambled PIDs for teletext or DVB subtitles with the previous set of drivers. I think the current drivers have fixed this for teletext or DVB subtitles. Maybe it is a similar bug.
    • Iredeto scrambled? There is a known bug in the current drivers.
      Pustekuchen ist keine Blume.

Vu+ DUO - 500GB HDD (Samsung EcoGreen F2) - Vu+ DUO - 500GB HDD (Samsung EcoGreen F3)
      Vu+ SOLO - 500GB HDD (WD Mybook Essential 2,5") - Samsung USB DVD Brenner
      DM800 - Abcom IPBox 910 - Opticum HD TS 9600
      Zotac Mag Mini als Medialplayer - Buffalo Drive Station Pro als NAS
    • No, it's not irdeto. These channels are Conax I think.

If AAC PIDs playback fine on FTA channels but not on scrambled channels, the most probable issue is that they are not fed to the descrambling process (maybe enigma2 or the dvb code only checks for specific type of PIDs to descrable). Unfortunately I cannot test these channels since I don't have a valid subscription for them.
    • Originally posted by api
      This is cccamd bug.
      I read, scam recommended!

I doubt this is a problem of cccam. Does cccam descrambles these channels correctly on some other enigma2 receiver? If it doesn't, then you are right and it is an issue of cccam.

In general, CCcam and other softcams do not know anything about VPID, APID etc. It only checks ecm pid, gets data from ecm (by applying an ecm pid filter) and sets correct CW to /dev/dvb/adapter0/ca0 ca1 etc.
    • Thanks for useful info about problem with AAC sound in CCCam.This is cccam fault and not VU+.
      Scam working with ACC?
      Can I use cccam and scam sametime?
      VU+Ultimo4K
      VU+Uno4KSE
      Vu+Solo2SE

• Can I use cccam and scam sametime?

no only one at a time

Vu+ DUO - 500GB HDD (Samsung EcoGreen F2) - Vu+ DUO - 500GB HDD (Samsung EcoGreen F3)
    • Original von sapi100
      Thanks.It is possible to fix this problem in cccam?

Because Scam is working the developers of cccam should be able to fix this.

• Original von malakudi
      Originally posted by api
      This is cccamd bug.
      I read, scam recommended!

I doubt this is a problem of cccam. Does cccam descrambles these channels correctly on some other enigma2 receiver? If it doesn't, then you are right and it is an issue of cccam.

In general, CCcam and other softcams do not know anything about VPID, APID etc. It only checks ecm pid, gets data from ecm (by applying an ecm pid filter) and sets correct CW to /dev/dvb/adapter0/ca0 ca1 etc.

AAC sound with scrambled channels from 4W

DM800HD Picture OK Sound NO
      VU+ Picture OK Sound NO

Optibox Panthera Picture OK Sound OK
      Azbox HD Picture OK Sound OK
      VU+Ultimo4K
      VU+Uno4KSE
      Vu+Solo2SE
    • For me its working with Scam 3.59 and Dream Elite image. Unfortunately scam handles only one c line.
      Btw you can test encrypted aac sound on hispasat, some channels in the meo pt packet changed to aac.

I really hope that next version of cccam will support aac decoding.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von urgoz ()