vu+uno and meo Hispasat

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• RE: vu+uno and meo Hispasat

Maybe HERE?
      ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      KAPIERVORGANG beendet.

Zubehör : Philips 46PFL-9705 / 37PFL-9604, Samsung HT-E6759W, Samsung SPF 107H-105P-87H, Qnap TS-253A, Harmony 650, Fritzbox 7490, Cisco WAP4410N, Netgear M4100-D12G, TPLink HS100/HS110/LB110
    • RE: vu+uno and meo Hispasat

Markus w
      Thank you for your response, but here is my question in other words :
      My problem is not to know how to open Meo package, but only know why I do not have EPG nor channel on Meo provider, although I have a 80% signal. All this with Wu+Uno. I also have Wu Solo, and Wu Duo with which I do not have this problem.
      Could it be due to a tuner problem or the software which is not up to date ?
      Have you already tried your Wu Uno on Meo-Hispasat provider ?
      I would appreciate to have this information before sending it back to the manufacturer HM-SAT.de.
      Thank you in advance, brgds
    • Same Problem

Hello,
      does anyone else have problems scanning DVB S2, I don't seem to find anyone complaining. I am trying to scan dvb S2, 8psk no lock on transponder. If I go to satfind the signal is not perfect, but signal gets locked. but when trying to scan for channels scan fail. if I use setting loadded with dreamset like I do in vu+duo and zap to the channel, just stay black and after a minute or two say "no data from transponder"
      I am trying to scan Hispasat values are on pictures bellow.
      It sound like the first images for solo. drivers had to be installed manually after image.
      any help would be much apreciated.
      I tried all they yesterday with all diferent images. with original images as well. because I have two of this unos, I also tried with factory image untouched. I am really disapointed with this box, after the problems with solo one would think they knew their machines.
      thank you for any possible help.
      Dateien
      • satfind.jpg

(28,12 kB, 163 mal heruntergeladen, zuletzt: )
      • scanning.jpg

(17,97 kB, 157 mal heruntergeladen, zuletzt: )
      • scanning fail.jpg

(14,14 kB, 155 mal heruntergeladen, zuletzt: )
    • I Have just found out it is not a problem with all dvb s2/8psk, as it turns out it seems to be ok with 11891 H 29000 3/4 8psk.
      It seems the problem is only with this provider in particular, Meo from portugal.
      Dateien
      • satfind with TP ok.jpg

(28,17 kB, 156 mal heruntergeladen, zuletzt: )
      • TP OK.jpg

(27,75 kB, 156 mal heruntergeladen, zuletzt: )
      • TP OK scan ok.jpg

(19,99 kB, 153 mal heruntergeladen, zuletzt: )
    • lampiux,
      what i know about hispasat from my early beginnings and introduction to the satellite world
      is that they use specific LNB skew (so a clockwise counterclockwise turn) to compensate the rather peculiar beam from that satelliteposition

i guess this should help you satellite calculations and then antenna look angles
      to see whether you have YOU'RE LNB skewed correctly depending on your type of sat-dish.
      (i think this link is allowed due to its nature and info)
      ciao
      :D keine kohle mehr :D

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von tonskidutch ()

• tunner problem

Hi.
      Thank you for your reply. as you can see I am here waiting for any bit of information to help me and possibly others.
      I tried with 3 images, oficial untouched, new oficial, =New Official Image v5.10 Uno. VTI latest and update, and blackhole latest.
      I also have other receivers at home, vu+duo and vu solo. they both are working perfect. no signal problems wahtsoever.
      I am disconecting cable from vu+duo and using in UNO, so I am sure there is no LNB, dish or cable issues. I also tried motor dish, witch is bigger and diferent lnb.
      I have tried also checking sat.xml and all is fine compared to solo and duo.
      I honestly think they done something wrong with drivers for tunner, as they did with solo.
      just hope there is a solution fast.. is not nice to pay so much for something that is not working for something so basic like scanning channels... with all the respect for all hardworking people, this responsability and my comment goes to manufacteur.
      again thank you all for your efforts.
      regards
      lampiux
    • Originally posted by plnick
      Did you install latest driver via update function ? If not please update and then try again.
      After this please check Blindscan too ;)

thank you, I did all that.it's funny with blind scan the values change slightly. for example 12012H30000 appear 12012H29999. and ather with similar changes. I am not exactly a newbie in this and if there is an option to try I will. I supose the next stept is to edit the drivers...
      I am quite sure there is a problem on the drivers, when this providers started broadcasting it was rather complicated to get them working. if someone needs raw stream log I will be happy to provide.
      regards
    • RE: tunner problem

Originally posted by tonskidutch
      Hi lampiux,
      sorry I must have misread the previous messages you gave and was un-aware that you also have DUO and SOLO to check your current dish allignment.

but yes they'll probably will sort such soon when it is a bug in the tuner driver, well I am sure of it they will.

succes

thank you for your reply,, a reply is allways conforting, at least we know someone take interest.