rytec xml uk epg import

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• rytec xml uk epg import

Hi All,

I dont know if it is me only but...when i apply a update the data seems to be there for the epg. Then this data is lost when the box is off for a period of time.

Is this normal? What should happen? Should the epg show the data straight away when accessing it? Why do i have have to manually update all the time? Is this a bug?

Thanks.
    • RE: rytec xml uk epg import

hi,

so take the PLi-Image, there is rytec support built in.
      Never had any losses of the epg-data. I use BarryAllen and VTI and PLI on the usb-stick.
      In the PLi-Image i do the rytec import, and if you like you can start the VTI-Image and the data from the rytec import is there!

Greets
    • Originally posted by bobonthejob
      Will give this a whirl...But im sure that i have initiallised the drive before.

Have you heard anyone else having any issues? Does it work fine with Pli.?

I had the same issue until I re-initialised the HDD with my OpenPLi image. It might have been an older image not initialising the HDD correctly and creating the correct file system.
      * Milo/Rytec Epg POWERED *
    • Right...Doh!...

dunno what going on....

I have the lates pli nightly build.

Everything is working fine so far....

1. Timeshit working
      2. Recording working - Zapped between channels.

Now i cant get the rytec xmltv import application loaded up. I installed it via the plugins menu... And it does not show up. I installed it manuall using filebrowser and still does not show up?

ANy ideas?