HD_Glass skin not working on VTi image

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• use the .ipk File in the Database... install it with the VTI-Panel and it works... But more have the same problem, but on my VU+ it works perfect with this ipk File
      Ist es zu stark bist DU zu schwach....
    • Originally posted by subzero23
      use the .ipk File in the Database... install it with the VTI-Panel and it works... But more have the same problem, but on my VU+ it works perfect with this ipk File

IN Database there is lots of skins, but not this hd_glass. Where i can find a stable 100% skin?
    • it does work but........

First you need to make sure you have picon, piconProv, piconSat downloaded located on your reciver - Once they are downloaded and you have put them somewhere make sure the /etc/piconPaths.conf knows where that place is...

so.. for example

my picon, piconProv, piconSat are located in /media/hdd/data/ and my /etc/piconPaths.conf points to those locations.

Only once those folders are installed and the path's are correct I install the ipkg

if at anytime you think your box has taken too long to load the skin then telnet into your box and type "ipkg remove enigma2-skin-hd-glass13" without the "" - Once it is un-installed type killall -9 enigma2 and wait a min and it will load the default skin for you and you can try to see if you have some mistakes in your paths or your folders .. I had to wait 3 or 4 mins once for the skin to load so.....?
    • Not true! The skin works also without making any entries for picon's path or copying picons!

The "loading defaults" loop is caused by "getService failed" issue and is relating to false combination of Skin and channel list.

cu
      KJ
    • ahh okay cool.. I just read the thread you wrote but its in german..

I thought it just took a long time to load..

So is the solution is to change 0.8w to 0.9w in editor and then send over settings again?

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von cytrax ()

• This is a great post. I'm trying to get this skin to work too.

Can some post the content of the piconPATHS.conf file. Just as an example. I might give this a go tomorrow. I still don't get what is being said regarding the satellite names. Thanks.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von bobonthejob ()

• Originally posted by bobonthejob
      This is a great post. I'm trying to get this skin to work too.

Can some post the content of the piconPATHS.conf file. Just as an example. I might give this a go tomorrow. I still don't get what is being said regarding the satellite names. Thanks.

This is what mine looks like - My picon, PiconProv and piconSat are located in /media/hdd/data/ as they are quite large in size so I put them on the HDD to save system space

picon = /media/hdd/data/
      piconProv = /media/hdd/data/
      piconSat = /media/hdd/data/

I wouldn't worry about whats being said about the sats as it should hopefully be fixed soon