gone backwards

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• gone backwards

i installed the VTI image for me VU Uno4K box, but it still has the problem of only two stations to record.
      This box has the capability of 10 vertical stations and 10 horizontal stations, why are we restricted in this way.
      I need the lot
      Please change this and get me back to normality
      Chris Found
    • The hardware hasn’t changed (you can’t by software infuence anyway). Recording possibilities are set by the tuner’s capabilities and the hardware (LNB’s) attached to them. I believe this has been explained earlier to you. A satellite uses 4 quadrants and even if you own a thousand tuners you can only use the quadrant you are tuned onto. With 2 FBC tuners this will give you 2 quadrants to choose from. If you want full band coverage, you’ll need to install UniCable LNB’s with 8 or 16 SCR…..
    • Which satellite do you receive?

Satellite transponders are usually broadcasted on four different quadrants:
      • horizontal low
      • horizontal high
      • vertical low
      • vertical high
      A single sat cable can only transfer transponders from one of the four quadrants a time.

Thus, it depends on how many independent sat cables you have connected to your receiver.
      With one cable you can receive from on quadrants only.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von RickX ()

• A friendly hello to you too - nice first post. ;)
      The boxes are actually only limited by incorrect settings and / or number of antenna cables.
      Without further information (sat/cable, tunerconfiguration, number of antenna cables) nobody can help you ;)
      Grüße, der SattSeher

--------------------------------------------------------------
      Skin: Fluid Next
      Empfang: Astra 19.2

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von satt-seher ()

• inability to record more than two stations at any one time

I am ' what could classify as a long term satellite user, in the past when we could not record more than two stations, we were stuck,
      Then VU launched the Uno 4K and I thought all my problems were consigned to history, WRONG, still cannot record more than two stations, changed the image but the problem was still there, changed the hard drive to a SSD but no improvement.
      I am getting so fed up with this, so come-on give use what the box is designed to do, 10 Horizontal and 10 vertical record ability, or can you not write software, Either way, Tell me and VU that they cannot write the software necessary, I am sure I am not the only one
      Chris Found
    • Is this just a rant, or a question? If a question is involved, it would be nice to know what satellite you watch and what the rest of your receiving equipment looks live. One or two cables from the dish, unicable or legacy installation?
      Diskutiere nie mit einem Idioten. Er zieht dich auf sein Niveau runter und schlägt dich mit seiner Erfahrung.
    • ich glaub, der will sich nur ausko.... ;)

es wurden Fragen gestellt und ich hab geschrieben, dass ohne Infos schwer zu helfen ist.
      Ohne sinnvolle Reaktion.
      Ich glaub, da kommt nix vernünftiges mehr.
      Grüße, der SattSeher

--------------------------------------------------------------
      Skin: Fluid Next
      Empfang: Astra 19.2
    • long term satellite user.. Right! But acustomed to legacy LNB’s and tuners. Technique evolves and so should you! Buy a UniCable LNB, reconfigure your tuners and enjoy!. Make sure to buy a UniCable LNB that is listed in your box simply to avoid the next question….
    • right, I have owned sat receivers sine the 1994, and this not a rant.
      I wanted correct answers from my question and it is a legit question.
      what is the point of a satellite receiver having two LNB ports and only 2 satellites.
      I remember these had not than 2 satellites that allowed the recording or 10 satellites, tried it, but now it has gone backward WHY.
      Chris Found
    • Do you actually read the answers? Or are you stuck with a fixed idea?? You were given the answer twice!!
      FBC SAT tuners require UniCable LNB’s or Quatro LNB’s/MultiSwitch.. You can’t expect to use ‘90s technology with 2018+ technology… Or do you want to use a span of horses to pull your car to 100km on the motorway?
    • I am getting nothing

I asked the forum about more that 2 stations on my VU uno and you kindly to look for a unicable but I am getting nothing from so called expert installers.
      Advice please, what universal, O have an 80cm dish and live in London
      HELP
      Chris
    • Nobody can help with this much information. 8)
      Even the box you are using is undetermind (stating Uno in the Duo4K area
      and there are only very few members who can help with the original image. this is "home of VTI" :thumbsup:
      ACHTUNG!!!! Hier folgt eine Signatur:

Die Benutzung der Suche ist NICHT verboten! D:

"Hilfe!!!" ist kein sinnvoller Titel für einen neuen Thread, ebensowenig "VU+Zero" oder vergleichbares.

Keine Hilfe ohne ausgefülltes Profil!
      Kein Netzwerksupport bei manueller IP-Adress-Vergabe :-)
      Kein Support bei portforwardings/ Portfreigaben

Profil extra angepasst für die arme Emma, die sonst nichts im Leben hat :happy1:

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von GaborDenes ()