What new VU+ to buy?

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• What new VU+ to buy?

Hi all,

My old Dreambox DM800 HD PVR just died, so I need to buy a new Sat box.

I will for a VU+ this time, so I would like to know what is the best option for me. I see a lot of models with a lot of features, but I maybe I don't need all, so I need to know witch the best option.

I use cccam(and enigma2 image), so my new box needs also to to use cccam (if we can add IPTV better, but not mandatory), but also needs to have OSCAM since cccam one of these days will go away.

What I need? Not much, just Satelite connection, wifi and LAN. Also I think a DVB-S for my satellite connection.

That this new box we can pause image and restart when we want. Schedule to record tv shows, or just record shows on-demand.

Of course since I am buying a new Sat box, 4k should also be included.

Looking at these requirements, anyone can share what is the best option/model? I don't mind buying a more expensive one, as long is good.

Thank You

Jail
    • Look here: Vu+ STB Vergleichstabelle – Vu+ WIKI

Unfortunately in German only. Software is based on Enigma2, like your DM, so you will already know most of the features.
      Eventuelle Ratschläge gebe ich nach bestem Wissen und Gewissen aber ohne jede Gewähr. Bei Fragen fragen.
      Tipps:
      Screenshots erstellen VU+ Wiki

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von Dibagger ()

• Thanks Dibagger

In my previous search, I was looking at Vu+ Duo 4K SE but don't know if its too much for what I need.

Even I am used to enigma2 for many years, I am fine with other images (just need to learn).

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von JailBreak ()

• Hope that VU+ still exists next year…..