VTi 15.0.0 and 14.0.0 HDMI Overscan

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• VTi 15.0.0 and 14.0.0 HDMI Overscan

Hello!

I have received my VUPlus Uno 4K SE yesterday, I have been trying a few images and the one that suited me best was VTi.

Now, I have one issue and that is HDMI Overscan. VTi is the only image where this happens.
      I am aware of the fact that the issue can very well be from my TV, but I cannot disable HDMI Overscan (or any kind of Overscan), as it doesn't have the option.

And, again, the issue is only present on VTi.

I currently use the stock VUPlus Image (vuplus-image-vuuno4kse-20210428153943_usb) and no Overscan is present.

Are there any files I can possibly copy over from one image to another to fix this issue?
    • What kind of TV do you have? Some manufacturers have a different name for "overscan".
      An alle Neulinge und auch einige alte Hasen: Bitte denkt an eine Sicherung.
      BackupSuite und Image-Backup sind kein Hexenwerk, und ruckzuck erledigt!
    • Overscan is an issue by your TV, which displays the received video information. So you have to correct it on your TV
      ACHTUNG!!!! Hier folgt eine Signatur:

Die Benutzung der Suche ist NICHT verboten! D:

"Hilfe!!!" ist kein sinnvoller Titel für einen neuen Thread, ebensowenig "VU+Zero" oder vergleichbares.

Keine Hilfe ohne ausgefülltes Profil!
      Kein Netzwerksupport bei manueller IP-Adress-Vergabe :-)
      Kein Support bei portforwardings/ Portfreigaben

Profil extra angepasst für die arme Emma, die sonst nichts im Leben hat :happy1:
    • TomKruhs schrieb:

What kind of TV do you have? Some manufacturers have a different name for "overscan".
      Teletech 32715. It's an old Romanian TV from 15 years ago. It has no overscan option, unfortunately.

GaborDenes schrieb:

Overscan is an issue by your TV, which displays the received video information. So you have to correct it on your TV
      Might I reiterate, the issue is only present on VTi and I'm looking to find the necessary files in other images that can correct this.