Weird service searching problem

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Weird service searching problem

I got my VU+ yesterday and thought I would test out the service searching.

I went to the option for "Scan entire satellite(13E)" and pressed GO - After a LONG time it was 100% and only found 9 chans - I know from my old channel lists that this is not right at all so I thought I would update the Satellites.xml to put in new transponders. Tried same steps and only found 9 chans again.

By this time I am scratching my head I decided to load up my old channel lists using dreamset from 40E to 8W - I transfered them all over to the box and rebooted and when box came back all chans on 13E and other sats are working fine.

What could be the problem with the service searching?
    • Originally posted by jakas
      This does happen sometimes on new install seems to be a bug but otherwise scanning is ok

Very weird. I tried on original image and also with VTI 0.3. and both the same only found 9 chans -

I will try flash it with last nights image V0.4 and see if there is any difference

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von cytrax ()

• Can you post some additional inofs about your equipment?

Wich LNBs?, Diseq?, Multiswitch? Rotor? etc.

Twin LNB?
      Pustekuchen ist keine Blume.

Vu+ DUO - 500GB HDD (Samsung EcoGreen F2) - Vu+ DUO - 500GB HDD (Samsung EcoGreen F3)
      Vu+ SOLO - 500GB HDD (WD Mybook Essential 2,5") - Samsung USB DVD Brenner
      DM800 - Abcom IPBox 910 - Opticum HD TS 9600
      Zotac Mag Mini als Medialplayer - Buffalo Drive Station Pro als NAS
    • I have the VU + duo for a while now i flashed maybe 100 times in that period never hat that error
      sat config. 4 satellites fixed

KEINE FRAGEN PER PN DIESE WERDEN OHNE AUSNAHME GELÖSCHT FRAGEN GEHÖREN INS FORUM
      KEINE FRAGEN IM VORSTELLUNGSBEREICH FRAGEN GEHÖREN INS FORUM

Anfänger Tipps die nicht alle im Handbuch stehen##Die wichtigsten Links von Vuplus Support!## QUICK-START-GUIDE für Neuankömmlinge...##Anfängerfragen & Notdienst ##JA / NEIN Fragen für Anfänger ##FAQ
    • Originally posted by RealMagic911
      Can you post some additional inofs about your equipment?

Wich LNBs?, Diseq?, Multiswitch? Rotor? etc.

Twin LNB?

Tuner Config is Simple + Rotor and Lat and Lon correct

Single Smart Titanium 0.1db LNB
      Technomate 2600 Rotor
      1M Hi Gain Faval Dish

weird thing is after I have loaded the chan lists from "Catseye E2 Settings 75 East-58 West 17.01.10" - I get the chans with excellent SNR etc..
    • What is your config for tuner B? Loopthrough?

Vu+ DUO - 500GB HDD (Samsung EcoGreen F2) - Vu+ DUO - 500GB HDD (Samsung EcoGreen F3)
    • What is happening if you scan a sattelite after you installed the settings?

• Originally posted by cytrax
      Originally posted by RealMagic911
      What is happening if you scan a sattelite after you installed the settings?

Good question, I will try that and see what it does and get back to you.

Seems to be okay with the channels loaded - I then decided to try latest image from last night and clean install and tried a scan and now chans come in perfect :)

danke,..