Encrypted recordings

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Encrypted recordings

Hello,

Since a few days, i have a VU+ Duo 4K SE. I have installed the latest version/update and so far everything is fine. I have an Irdeto Card (Ziggo) in the internal slot and i have installed oscam.
      Now i can watch the encrypted channels, everything works fine.

However, when i record a TV show, it is still encrypted. Although in the settings i have set the system to decrypt the recording in standby, nothing happens. I can record more tv-shows at once,
      but i end up with all recordings encrypted.

When i playback such a recording, the screen gets black and that's it. And all the recording have 'logical'file sizes.

Is there some kind of setting i have to do in order to decrypt the recording during playback?

TIA, Alfred
    • Decryption of encrypted recordings isn't possible with card in the internal slot, only with CI module. You have to turn off the encrypted recordings. Oscam should be able to decrypt more than one recording at one time.

But, to be honest, I'm not an expert for your card ...
      Eventuelle Ratschläge gebe ich nach bestem Wissen und Gewissen aber ohne jede Gewähr. Bei Fragen fragen.
      Tipps:
      Screenshots erstellen VU+ Wiki

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 3 mal editiert, zuletzt von Dibagger ()