help vu+zero4k not flashing

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Flashing VTi on a zero4k

HI
      I got a zero 4k with a image on it and everytime I try to flash it , it will not do it .I have tried many times with different usb or with manufacturer image etc still no result . I have tried here with the VTI still nothing anyone experience same.
      please any advice from advice

thanks
    • Then either

- you've not downloaded the correct image - correct one is here: vuplus-support.org/wbb4/vtisof…15.0.00/Vu%2B%20Zero%204K
      - the folder structure on your USB is wrong - the correct structure is /vuplus/zero4k/...; you should unzip the image zip file directly on an empty USB stick, this will create the correct folder structure
      - USB isn't formatted FAT32 - and don't use quick format for that
      - USB is incompatible - try another one

I have made good experiences with an SD card in an USB adapter.
      Diskutiere nie mit einem Idioten. Er zieht dich auf sein Niveau runter und schlägt dich mit seiner Erfahrung.
    • First of all: Please give a meaningful title to the post :D
      ACHTUNG!!!! Hier folgt eine Signatur:

Die Benutzung der Suche ist NICHT verboten! D:

"Hilfe!!!" ist kein sinnvoller Titel für einen neuen Thread, ebensowenig "VU+Zero" oder vergleichbares.

Keine Hilfe ohne ausgefülltes Profil!
      Kein Netzwerksupport bei manueller IP-Adress-Vergabe :-)
      Kein Support bei portforwardings/ Portfreigaben

Profil extra angepasst für die arme Emma, die sonst nichts im Leben hat :happy1:
    • Hi rdamas
      I have tried it with a Usb stick formatted with a slow speed now but still no outcome . Any suggestion I have no Sd card on my box though. I am trying to format another USB to try but I doubt it will work .

Edit:
      Hi rdamas/ or any moderator
      I have tried it with a Usb stick formatted with a slow speed now but still no outcome . Any suggestion I have no Sd card on my box though. I am trying to format another USB to try but I doubt it will work .

Thanks
      Ash72

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von NaseDC () aus folgendem Grund: Crossposting merged

• We want to see if the folder structure on your stick is correct.

But please don‘t upload pictures with 6 MB. Reduce the size before uploading.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von hgdo ()

• just tried too and it dnt work still same seems I am doing something wrong here .

thanks thanks thanks success to you all :happy4:

Hello guys I have another question . How do I transfer all my files to the box now like enigma settings etc or any files I want . As I find it I cant mount the USB on the VU+zero with VTI image , how do I prepare the stick <

Thanks

Ash72

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von hgdo ()