Box Hangs after some time

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Box Hangs after some time

Hi,

I have 2x the same experience, when on a fta channel for some time, around 1 hour, the box hangs, the channel continue normal but i cannot do nothing more (change channel, go to menu, etc). I have to switch off and on the box on rear bottom. With pli image, nothing of this happens.
      Is this a bug?
    • Originally posted by jermaine
      Originally posted by kleinerjunge
      I did understand his post like this that it does NOT happen on PLI Image but on others... Right?

cu
      KJ

Yes, right. With Vuplus image the box hangs.

VTI or Original image?
      * Milo/Rytec Epg POWERED *
      VTI or Original image?

VTI[/quote]

Are you using HDMI? If so next time this happens switch through HMDI channels on you TV until you return back to the HDMI channel that you are connected too, see if it's ok then. Without re-booting the VU+Duo.
    • VTI[/quote]

Are you using HDMI? If so next time this happens switch through HMDI channels on you TV until you return back to the HDMI channel that you are connected too, see if it's ok then. Without re-booting the VU+Duo.[/quote]

Ok, i will do it, but just a little info: When hangs, i continue to watch the channel that is on, but i cannot do nothing else more, change channel, go to menu, reboot, nothing.

I use hdmi.
      VTI

Are you using HDMI? If so next time this happens switch through HMDI channels on you TV until you return back to the HDMI channel that you are connected too, see if it's ok then. Without re-booting the VU+Duo.[/quote]

Ok, i will do it, but just a little info: When hangs, i continue to watch the channel that is on, but i cannot do nothing else more, change channel, go to menu, reboot, nothing.

I use hdmi.[/quote]

I've seen a similar issue using the VTI image. My TV is a Panasonic plasma. I believe its a bug with the HDMI handshake. I switched through HDMI channels and had full use again. I'm pretty sure this bug is fixed in the latest Original image.
    • Du you have an CAM-Module in the Box? For testigb you should remove the module, and myabe other pheripherals (USB-Stick etc').
      Pustekuchen ist keine Blume.

Vu+ DUO - 500GB HDD (Samsung EcoGreen F2) - Vu+ DUO - 500GB HDD (Samsung EcoGreen F3)
      Vu+ SOLO - 500GB HDD (WD Mybook Essential 2,5") - Samsung USB DVD Brenner
      DM800 - Abcom IPBox 910 - Opticum HD TS 9600
      Zotac Mag Mini als Medialplayer - Buffalo Drive Station Pro als NAS
    • Originally posted by RealMagic911
      Du you have an CAM-Module in the Box? For testigb you should remove the module, and myabe other pheripherals (USB-Stick etc').

I do not have any cam-module, but i have a usb stick where is the other image (pli).