I need some help with tuner configuration.

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• I need some help with tuner configuration.

Hi
      I need some help with tuner configuration.
      I have VU+ 4k SE with DVB-S2(X)_FBC
      Tuner A is connected to Satellite 13e
      Tuner B to 19e
      LNB are Unicable 16 SCR Opticum 16UB Pro
      My scenario is:
      Tuner A, C, D, E - as 13e
      Tuner B, F, G, H - as 19e

Everything is fine till I get to tuner C as I have only one option "connected to" and is B
      Tuner D only to C ...
      I can't find how to connect tuner's C, D and E to tuner A?
      Thanks.
    • Yes, I know this wiki website.
      But I don't understand.
      How to explain this from wiki site:
      -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Method:
      Settings can be changed using the left / right control pad.
      1. Setting under Tuner A for the first LNB (LNB 1) e.g. Astra 19.2 ° East
      2. save
      3. Setting under Tuner A for the second LNB (LNB 2) e.g. Hotbird 13 ° East
      4. save
      5. Setting under Tuner B for the first LNB (LNB 1) e.g. Astra 19.2 ° East
      6. save
      7. Setting under Tuner B for the second LNB (LNB 2) e.g. Hotbird 13 ° East
      8. save

I can't save two configuration for one tuner!
      I understand that these are just examples, that I can give 19e or 13e depends on which tuner the LNB is physically connected.In my case, Tuner A is 13e and Tuner B is 19eAnd no problem here.The problem is still there with tuners c-h. What about tuners C, D, E, F, G, H?

from wiki site about tuner C to H:
      "These tuners can be assigned an SCR frequency in the same way as tuner B. It should be noted that the frequencies may only be assigned once for each tuner !
      In "Connected" has a tuner are connected to another and not all are set to "Connected to Tuner A"!
      Tuner C must therefore read "Connected to B", Tuner D "Connected to C", etc."

This description shows that C - H tuners can only be connected to tuner B with one specific LNB. I can't put half to 13e? only all to 19e?

In my scenario I want tuner A, C, D, E to be connected with LNB 13e
      And tuner B, F, G, H to be connected to LNB 19e
      How to?
      Is no problem witch OpenATV, BlackHole, Open BlackHole .... Why is problem witch VTI?

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 3 mal editiert, zuletzt von goral ()

• Please delete the tuner configuration, restart the receiver and try @hgdo´s method again.

I also read somewhere here that you should always save and exit for each Tuner. But I can no longer find this post.
      An alle Neulinge und auch einige alte Hasen: Bitte denkt an eine Sicherung.
      BackupSuite und Image-Backup sind kein Hexenwerk, und ruckzuck erledigt!

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von TomKruhs ()

• I try this, not help.
      I flash fresh image.
      When I'm in tuner F I have only - connected to: E or G.
      Is something wrong with tuner configuration in this image. I have no problem with this in OpenATV, OpenBH, BH...
      Thanks for help, and for reply - but I really give up.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von goral ()

• you can try, I hope that works better.

A-C-E-G
      B-D-F-H

I think there is a bug inside the tuner configuration for your setup. Some other peope had have also problems with similar setup