record one channel and wach one same time

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• record one channel and wach one same time

hi there how to record one channel and wach diffrent channel at same time on vu+duo ................................................................................
      vu+duo v2.2 internal samsung 2 tb hdd+dreambox800 hd internal samsung 500gb hdd +dm500s+ spirderbox 9000hd 650gb +500gb external hdd...love fenerbahce
      God bless keys and files
    • Easy, just start recording. After that you switch to another channel and VU+ will use the other tuner that is not in use. Certainly you have to connect a cable to each tuner :D

cu
      KJ
    • ok thanks i will get the spliter for second cable.................
      vu+duo v2.2 internal samsung 2 tb hdd+dreambox800 hd internal samsung 500gb hdd +dm500s+ spirderbox 9000hd 650gb +500gb external hdd...love fenerbahce
      God bless keys and files
    • you can internal connect the both tuners
      option is in tuner configuration
      A settings from your cable
      B connect with tuner A

KEINE FRAGEN PER PN DIESE WERDEN OHNE AUSNAHME GELÖSCHT FRAGEN GEHÖREN INS FORUM
      KEINE FRAGEN IM VORSTELLUNGSBEREICH FRAGEN GEHÖREN INS FORUM

Anfänger Tipps die nicht alle im Handbuch stehen##Die wichtigsten Links von Vuplus Support!## QUICK-START-GUIDE für Neuankömmlinge...##Anfängerfragen & Notdienst ##JA / NEIN Fragen für Anfänger ##FAQ
    • Original von levi
      ok thanks i will get the spliter for second cable.................

You don't need a splitter. With a splitter you would only be able to watch channels on same polarisation. What you need are 2 Cabeles from Multiswitch or LNB to the box.

If there is only one cable from Multiswitch to your box a stacker/destacker system may be helpfull.
      Pustekuchen ist keine Blume.

Vu+ DUO - 500GB HDD (Samsung EcoGreen F2) - Vu+ DUO - 500GB HDD (Samsung EcoGreen F3)
      Vu+ SOLO - 500GB HDD (WD Mybook Essential 2,5") - Samsung USB DVD Brenner
      DM800 - Abcom IPBox 910 - Opticum HD TS 9600
      Zotac Mag Mini als Medialplayer - Buffalo Drive Station Pro als NAS

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von RealMagic911 ()

• Originally posted by stauffie
      you can internal connect the both tuners
      option is in tuner configuration
      A settings from your cable
      B connect with tuner A

can you let me know how to please thanks....
      God bless keys and files
    • Try this:

MENU - Settings -> Channel Serach - Tuner Config

select Tuner B

Configuration (select with < or >): connectedt with
      connected with: Tuner A: .....

Vu+ DUO - 500GB HDD (Samsung EcoGreen F2) - Vu+ DUO - 500GB HDD (Samsung EcoGreen F3)
    • Originally posted by RealMagic911
      Try this:

MENU - Settings -> Channel Serach - Tuner Config

select Tuner B

Configuration (select with < or >): connectedt with
      connected with: Tuner A: .....

whic option i nead to use 1:loopthruogt or 2:second cabble of motorized or 3:equalto thanks..........
      God bless keys and files
    • 1) loopthrough

1) loopthrough

when i do loopthrough then when try to record box is crahsing........
      God bless keys and files
    • I tried the same, but everything works.

Maybe it is an impact from the firmware. You should try it with the Original Firmware V3.2 again.

Or try using another skin.

UPDATE: after Changing the setting to loopthrough i rebootet the box.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von RealMagic911 ()

I tried the same, but everything works.

Maybe it is an impact from the firmware. You should try it with the Original Firmware V3.2 again.

Or try using another skin.

UPDATE: after Changing the setting to loopthrough i rebootet the box.

after changing the setting i dan the reboot the box then records but when zap to different cannel then crahs again .....
      God bless keys and files
    • Have ju tried another skin?
      Have you tried the Original Firmware V3.2?

• I am not at the box.

But IMHO there is an option when configuring tuner B, sounds like "Rotor, Kabel from same LNB".

In the evening im back at the box again and then i can have a look.

• sory i went out last nite i have flash the box wiht vti "Vu+ Team Image" - V0.4-17.02.2010 Experimental then used another skin then bingo... works very welll.....
      thank you again RealMagic911 for the adwise you are the best...............
      God bless keys and files

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von levi ()

• on vti Vu+ Team Image" - V0.4 i cand find the cccam 2.1.3 there is 2.1.4 but that not working very well on my server cccam 2.1.3 work very well so is there any way i can download cccam 2.1.3 in to on vti Vu+ Team Image" - V0.4 thanks.........
      God bless keys and files

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von levi ()

• Originally posted by levi
      on vti Vu+ Team Image" - V0.4 i cand find the cccam 2.1.3 there is 2.1.4 but that not working very well on my server cccam 2.1.3 work very well so is there any way i can download cccam 2.1.3 in to on vti Vu+ Team Image" - V0.4 thanks.........

its ok now dan it find out my self ......................
      God bless keys and files