[Erledigt] Tuner configuration for ULTIMO 4K without 'unicable'

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• [Erledigt] Tuner configuration for ULTIMO 4K without 'unicable'

Hello - I'm a newbie and just joined this forum - basically because I've searched everywhere to find the correct way of configuring the tuner in my ULTIMO 4K with no 'unicable'.

Hope someone can help or point me where I can find the info.

Here is my setup: I have 4x Quattro LNB's - all goes into the loft onto a "Vantage VT-MS 17/12 TNT" multi-switch - allowing 12 outputs. (See attached picture)
    So the 4 quad LNB's are pointing to 28.2 - 23.5 - 19.2 and 13.0
    I have 4 cables going direct from the Vantage multi-switch into the ULTIMO 4K receiver - which has 2x DVB-S2 FBC Dual Tuners - so each tuner has 2 cables - one in each LNB-IN

The problem I now have is that I do not know how to configure the tuner correctly and I cannot find anywhere on how to do this without UNICABLE LNB's - at least I have not found it anywhere.
    Can I configure Tuner C, D, E, F, G, H and Tuner K, L, M, N, O, P with legacy cable ?????
    and if I can - what are the steps to configure each of them?????
    Can this only be done with 'unicable lnb's' to configure my setup on the ULTIMO 4K???

The way it is setup now is as follows:

Setup Tuner A, B, I and J:
    Vuplus DVB-S NIM(45208 FBC) (DVB-S2)
    Configuration mode - simple
    Mode - DiSEqC A/B/C/D
    Port A - 28.2 Astra 2E/2F/2G
    Port B - 23.5 Astra 3B
    Port C - 19.2E Ku-band Astra 1KR/1L/1M/1N
    Port D - 13.0E Hotbird 13B/13C/13E
    Set voltage and 22KHz - no
    Send DiSEqC only on satellite change - no

Tuner D to H an Tuner K to P:Vuplus DVB-S NIM(45208 FBC) (DVB-S2)
    FBC automatic
    inactive

When I run the SATFINDER - all 4 physical connection - Tuner A and B - Tuner I and J - they all show a very good signal.

Any help for setting this up would be appreciated.
    Looking forward to getting this to work.

Many thanks already.
    Dateien
    • vantage-VT.jpg

(1,75 MB, 13 mal heruntergeladen, zuletzt: )

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von hgdo ()

• Your config is ok. With legacy cables only tuners A,B,I,J must be configured (the connectors are attached to this 4 tuners)
    The tuners C-H connect on demand to A or B and K-P connect on demand to I or J

instead of your detailed config for A/B/I/J you can also user equal to A for tuner B/I/J but it is ok to use a detailed config as you did.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von anudanan ()

• Yes. If you make many recordings you will see the active use of C-H and K-P

@Radar
    I think voltage and 22Khz are not necessary if DiSEqC is used for all commands and if the multiswitch as a powersupply.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von anudanan ()

• Thanks you very much for the quick replies and help with this.
    Basically I did have it all OK but did not understand the settings - to me 'inactive' meant that it was not configured - but of course it was.

I've tested everything and had 4 recordings on the go at one time and all worked and I still could go and watch another channel.
    Then I checked in Tuner settings and it did show that Tuner C was working.

Thanks - I'm a happy chappy - :happy4: :happy4: