help me re motor

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• help me re motor

I have just purchased a Technomate 2600 positioner to use with my box together with a new 0.1 twin output LNB. My previous positions I took back as being faulty although now I am not so sure although the Techomate is much better anyway.

The problem I have is that whatever I do I can not seem to get the damn thing to work, whatever image I try and setup what ever simple or advanced with or without USALS.

I also have tried the long winded manual method listed in one of the threads so am getting Increasingly frustrated.

Does anyone have any ideas what I might be doing wrong?

So is there any definitive guide for setting up the receiver with a positioner using either 1.2 or Usals variants?

Thanks in advance I like this box very much and dont like to think that there maybe something up with it in respect of getting the positioner to work
    • Can you try the following:

Tuner A:
      easy
      Rotor
      (set Location)

Tuner B:
      nothing connected

Cabeling should be: Tuner A - Rotor - LNB

Then first try if the dish is moving.
      Pustekuchen ist keine Blume.

Vu+ DUO - 500GB HDD (Samsung EcoGreen F2) - Vu+ DUO - 500GB HDD (Samsung EcoGreen F3)
      Vu+ SOLO - 500GB HDD (WD Mybook Essential 2,5") - Samsung USB DVD Brenner
      DM800 - Abcom IPBox 910 - Opticum HD TS 9600
      Zotac Mag Mini als Medialplayer - Buffalo Drive Station Pro als NAS
    • I was getting increasingly frustrated trying to get this set up as whatever I did including this didn't seem to be working. I could get the dish to move sometimes and then it would stop so came to the conclusion that the box could be faulty as the other receivers we have here ie a dm500 clone and an AB Sat box work, although the DM500 did run into problems as it didn't seem to be pushing out enough voltage for some reason and still didn't do anything when this was increased via the menu.

I am currently running it through on my friends rotator using the same methods and all seems to be OK so could be something daft like the coax link so will have to check this over tomorrow when its light.

However, all this apart thanks for your help and just hope that now I have proved that the box is OK we can get it working properly on my rotator.
    • success at last!!!!

After endless frustration with this matter. I have now installed the lastest Open PLI nightly build and this seems to be doing the trick ie moving the dish although it has only just started on the sat scan so I am writing this in anticipation that it will get something although if it doesnt it will probably be down to the dish being slightly out which can easily be remedied.
    • Maybee a hint for your rotor issue.

I had the same problem a while ago. My Dm800 didn't deliver enough power to rotor + lnb. So i changed the lnbo from single to twin an connected the unused LNB Port to a 12V Power suppy. So the Box had only to power the rotor. LNB is powered from the external power supply.

Maybe it helps.

Vu+ DUO - 500GB HDD (Samsung EcoGreen F2) - Vu+ DUO - 500GB HDD (Samsung EcoGreen F3)
    • Have given things another try on simple setup and manual scan from 5e to 40 west and thus far all seems to be going OK. The test will be when it has finished to see if it still goes from one sat to another when changing channels.
    • If the error occurs again, you can test my idea by connection a sat-receiver to port B on the LNB, which replaces the mentioned 12V power supply.