[Solved] Ultimo4k fresh image install - kein ci slot gefunden - slot CI not found

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• [Solved] Ultimo4k fresh image install - kein ci slot gefunden - slot CI not found

Hi there community.

Would you be so kind and help me a bit with my problem? Here it is.

I just bought VU+ Ultimo 4k. I have two CI+ cards (Cyfrowy Polsat and NC+ (ECP).

I flashed Ultimo 4k with VTi newest image VTi_14-0-6_vuultimo4k_202002251329_usb.

After installation and initial setup I'm updating image. Everything is fine so far.

Next, when I insert any of above CI+ cards either on slot 1 or 2 - nothing happens. They are not recognised. When I go to CI+ cards assaingment - its says there: "kein ci slot gefunden".

Above CI+ cards are recognised on original VU+Ultimo4k image.

Can anyone sahre any tips?

Kind regards.
  • Yes, they are... Are you sure that you have pushed them in far enough? You will feel it snap/lock into position. Off course don't use excessive force but 'gentle persuation! Did you insert then the right way up? The picture of the module should face upwards...