Broken Russian language (after firmware of the receive) VTi 14.0.06

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Broken Russian language (after firmware of the receive) VTi 14.0.06

Hello

Receiver: VU+ Solo2
      Image: VTi 14.0.06 (VTi_14-0-6_vusolo2_202002251056_usb.zip)

I factory reset my receiver: Menu -> Setup -> Factory reset
      On root on FAT32 file system USB Flash Drive i extracted image VTi_14-0-6_vusolo2_202002251056_usb.zip
      I flashed the receiver with firmware

When my receiver boot after flashed, i choose Russian language, i see broken Russian language

Please fix it so that after the firmware, when choosing the Russian language, the text is readable

Please see screenshots (spoiler)

Thank You!

The post was edited 3 times, last by hgdo: unreadable pictures with 18 MB removed ().

• Please no handy pictures with > 3 MB and no pictures from external hosters.

Make real sceershots or resize the pictures to an acceptable size.
    • hgdo
      Duc
      gsmgrufti

Hello

Please, my apologies to you.

I uploaded photo, < 3 Mb size, resolusion 1280*720

Problem - russian language is broken, it makes no sense for me to deceive you, if you fix it - I can flash the receiver with a new version of the image and check, after installation, whether the Russian language will be displayed or not

Thank you!
      Images
      • screenshots1.jpg

314.75 kB, 1,280×720, viewed 10 times
      • screenshots2.jpg

329.9 kB, 1,280×720, viewed 9 times
      • screenshots3.jpg

315.43 kB, 1,280×720, viewed 9 times
      • screenshots4.jpg

302.51 kB, 1,280×720, viewed 8 times
      • screenshots5.jpg

315.47 kB, 1,280×720, viewed 7 times
      • screenshots6.jpg

318.48 kB, 1,280×720, viewed 7 times
      • screenshots7.jpg

203.21 kB, 1,280×720, viewed 7 times

The post was edited 2 times, last by hgdo ().

• @RickX
      Hello

I can't make screenshots better, you can check it yourself, because after installing the image from a flash drive, at this stage there is no network, Web Interface 192.168.1.113 does not work for me

schomi

Hello

You have written the correct method for solving the problem.

However, there is a possibility, I am sure you have the opportunity, make sure that immediately after installing the image from the flash drive, when choosing the Russian language, everything is fine

I can check the new version of the image, for example, 15.0.2 for VU + Solo2 and write to you if it worked or not.

I really like your VTi image, I will not go into details, why VTi is better for me than other images (OpenATV, OpenPLI and other Open images), so I want to improve the image, the more it is possible to do it, I am sure

The post was edited 4 times, last by hgdo ().