Hidden channels without parental control

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Hidden channels without parental control

I installed VTi 14.0.6 image for the first time on a VU + DUo2 and several adult channels do not appear in the channel list, although they were found by the tuner during the scan process and parental control is turned off.

How do I get them to appear normally in the channel list?

Thanks
    • I performed a channel search (see the attachment);

Options on available channels (see the attachment);

Channels of the same transponder (see the attachment);

Where is the "S3xtreme" channel? Why doesn't it appear on the available channels? Parental control is off.

I used OpenPLI 7 and never had any problems - work fine - but on Blackhole 3 I also had the same problem, in both I performed the default installation.
      Bilder
      • Service scan.PNG

328,6 kB, 643×482, 14 mal angesehen
      • Transponder channels.PNG

515,91 kB, 633×474, 17 mal angesehen
      • TV All channels.PNG

413,6 kB, 638×469, 15 mal angesehen
    • Thanks for help!!

I finally discovered the problem with the help of DreamboxEdit: the VTi / Blackhole image considers service type "128" as data!!! In other images, such as OpenPli, this does not occur. To fix it, I had to edit it manually one by one.

So I ask: how do I make the VTi image automatically consider all service type 128 as a TV service and not as data?
      Bilder
      • DreamboxEdit - Type.png

48,89 kB, 907×567, 5 mal angesehen
      • DreamboxEdit - Wrong service type.png

31,59 kB, 1.008×634, 4 mal angesehen
    • impar schrieb:

how do I make the VTi image automatically consider all service type 128 as a TV service and not as data?
      No idea (here only a very small number of channels are affected) - but you can always assign these channels with Dreamboxedit (and others) to your bouquets.
      Diskutiere nie mit einem Idioten. Er zieht dich auf sein Niveau runter und schlägt dich mit seiner Erfahrung.