multiquickbutton 2.7.16-r5 from feed with bug

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• multiquickbutton 2.7.16-r5 from feed with bug

Hello
      Receiver : VU+ Solo2
      Image : VTi_14-0-5_vusolo2_201910021536_usb.zip
      Locale : Russian
      I installed the plugin multiquickbutton 2.7.16-r5 from the feed
      Previously, the Menu -> VTi - > Settings-Buttons were normal (Yes / No ) items were displayed
      After installing the plugin from the feed, in the Menu -> VTi -> Settings - Buttons, the display of ( Yes / No ) items broke down
      In the plugin settings I made the following settings
      Save your settings
      Reloaded the GUI
      After rebooting, I press and hold the HELP button on the remote control of the receiver-the Opera browser starts, QuickSignal plugin do not started

Hello

May be this log for problem

Quellcode

1. Traceback (most recent call last):
      2. File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/MultiQuickButton/plugin.py", line 251, in action
      3. res = self.actions[action](action)
      4. File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/MultiQuickButton/plugin.py", line 240, in quickSelectGlobal
      5. self.checkQuickSel(path)
      6. File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/MultiQuickButton/plugin.py", line 193, in checkQuickSel
      7. self.execQuick(list[0])
      8. File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/MultiQuickButton/plugin.py", line 234, in execQuick
      9. self.session.open(MessageBox,("Code " + _("Error") + ": %s" % (e)), MessageBox.TYPE_ERROR)
      10. File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/mytest.py", line 349, in open
      11. raise RuntimeError("modal open are allowed only from a screen which is modal!")
      12. RuntimeError: modal open are allowed only from a screen which is modal!
      13. (PyObject_CallObject(<bound method MQBActionMap.action of <Plugins.Extensions.MultiQuickButton.plugin.MQBActionMap instance at 0x614c3d00>>,('QuickButtonActions', 'text_long')) failed)
      14. ]]>
      15. </dvbapp2crashlog>
      16. </crashlogs>
      17. <systemmessages>
      Alles anzeigen

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 4 mal editiert, zuletzt von SharkyEXE ()

• The yes/no thing is a change in the image. Instead of yes/no it now supports to show little icons with check marks. It‘s called „Boolean elements“. You can configure five different display modes, including the old yes/no display. You find it in the GUI settings.

Regarding MQB: Did you run the Image update after the Image installation?
      It is a known „feature“ that some plugins don‘t work if the updates are missing.
    • RickX

Hello

Thank you

1) I update image , in the Menu -> VTi -> Settings - Buttons, the display of ( Yes / No ) - good
      2) Because , after update , I press and hold the HELP button on the remote control of the receiver-the Opera browser starts, QuickSignal plugin do not started
      Bilder
      • 1_0_1_791D_1F_FD_1680000_0_0_0.png

342,98 kB, 1.920×1.080, 32 mal angesehen

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von SharkyEXE ()

• Hello

The crash problem was solved - after manually unpacking the plugin Link removed, not allowed by our Boardrules go to the path /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/ to get /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/QuickSignal/, it was necessary to Upload the file to the folder /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Components/Converter/ ServiceName2.py - I used this one github.com/Sirius0103/enigma2-…Converter/ServiceName2.py