Script or pluggin to autoupdate host IP (inadyn) and frame rate video options

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Script or pluggin to autoupdate host IP (inadyn) and frame rate video options

Hello,

I have two questions about the last Vti:

1-I use the receiver to do stream outside mi network, so I use a host (duckdns) to connect with mi network. I can not set my router/modem to do autoupdate when the IP changes (ZTE F680). I used on other images inadyn to do that, but I can not run inadyn on Vti..Do you know other form to autoupdate mi IP host (Duckdns) with the recerver? or other form?

2-What is the correct/best video setting in order to display 4k HDR content? and for the display normal SAT chanels (1080p)).

3- What is the difference between screen rate "Multi" and "Multi (50hz, 60hz, 24p). Now I have selected HDMI, 2160p, 10 bits, color space 420 and "multi" frame rate (if I use the other option, the image fail when the resolutions changes automaticali.

Thanks in advance.

Regards.
    • IIRC Multi only switches 50/60Hz, the other one adds 24Hz as well.
      If your TV does mot support other parameters than the selected, you are stuck with them.
      My LG OLED does support all of the options, but with TC broadcast only, it makes hardly any difference which one I choose.
      HDR works out of the box with the LG OLED, but many other makes & models re not that easy. Search the forum for the maker of your TV set and you might fund settings suitable for you.
      I do not use inadyn, but I think it is available in VTI as well.
      ACHTUNG!!!! Hier folgt eine Signatur:

Die Benutzung der Suche ist NICHT verboten! D:

"Hilfe!!!" ist kein sinnvoller Titel für einen neuen Thread, ebensowenig "VU+Zero" oder vergleichbares.

Keine Hilfe ohne ausgefülltes Profil!
      Kein Netzwerksupport bei manueller IP-Adress-Vergabe :-)
      Kein Support bei portforwardings/ Portfreigaben

Profil extra angepasst für die arme Emma, die sonst nichts im Leben hat :happy1: