VU Plus Solo 4k will often crash with latest updated image

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• VU Plus Solo 4k will often crash with latest updated image

Hi, I get problems when i look at my movies in the box. Suddenly when I will change something as forward slow whatever the box will reboot and I see a strange error message. The problem happend very often. Is it the new image with latest update and maybe bugs or something wrong with my HDD? You can se my crash log files. Any good advises about this?
      Dateien
      2 Solo 4k, Vti, OSCAM 11233
    • Thanks for advise. I have used this skin for a long time ago and it was for about 2 weeks ago I got this problem. I shall test with the standard skin and see if it helps.

Edit:
      Hi, i have now tested standard skin VU HD 1080P Full HD and so far no crash. The old skin I used was Kerni-HDR1R3 HD. We will see what happend using for a longer time. Maybe after the latest update in october 2019 the old skin dosent work well. Thanks for advise.
      2 Solo 4k, Vti, OSCAM 11233

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von hgdo () aus folgendem Grund: 2 Beiträge zusammengefasst