Zap History menu EPG

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Possible: yes. But I suppose you'll have do it by yourself.

If you press Exit, your skin renders the "InfoBarZapHistory" screen; in there you'll find a widget with source="ServiceEvent" and render="NextEvents". The "NextEvents" renderer is what you have to change (better: replace). You'll need to find or write a renderer that generates the list of events like you want them to be displayed.

The NextEvents renderer is located in /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Components/Renderer/NextEvents.py. Create a new one as a copy of this renderer as well as a skin part that overwrites the InfoBarZapHistory screen (always a good idea not to replace system components, but extending them) and you are done.

(Might be as simple as changing a "i > 1" into "i >= 1".
      And might be that some skin already supports it.)
      Diskutiere nie mit einem Idioten. Er zieht dich auf sein Niveau runter und schlägt dich mit seiner Erfahrung.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von rdamas ()

• Thank you very much ditschi1691 and rdamas.
      Sorry but I'm completely a newbie about all of it, so I'll need a little help.
      I think that showing by default also the current (now) EPG event will be much more useful feature for the Zap History menu, so maybe the VTI team could take it into consideration...

@ditschi1691
      I use the default skin Vu_HD_1080P.
      How can I customize it?
      I have noticed that there are some skinparts that can be changed but I didn't spot one regarding this one.

@rdamas
      In my box there is only a NextEvents.pyo file.
      If I'm correct, I'd need to decompile it to get the .py file, edit it and then compile it again in order to change the file in the Vu+?
      I also tried to find a NextEvents.py file to download it but with no success.
      I have spot one on a github (openNFR) and maybe your tip could be correct.
    • There's the enigma2-python-src package that includes the .py files. No need to decompile.

Skin parts work that way, that if you create one, it will will shadow it's original definition. Look at some of them and you will certainly understand.
      Diskutiere nie mit einem Idioten. Er zieht dich auf sein Niveau runter und schlägt dich mit seiner Erfahrung.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von rdamas ()