Zero stopped working

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Zero stopped working

Hello all,

I have Vu Zero box with VTi software 14.0.00. It worked fine, but today it stopped - the box started to shut down itself etc.. I decided to update the software to 14.0.03 with a flash with a flash drive - I used to do it already. So, I used a flashdrive that I know that worked with my Zero and an updated version of the sofware, but the box do not want to install any software. I tried many times with various versions,I even tried to flash it with an original image dedicated for Zero - no success.

I know that this flashdrive is working, I used it before.

So, my situation now is - the box sometimes starts normally but after a minute or two it restars and then only freezes at the loading screen.

Any ideas how to fix this issue or flash the box using some other methods than an USB?
    • even if the current stick worked before, try some other and make sure you keep the correct structure as in the zip-file. I never owned a zero, but I think you need the force-update file to make it start the flash process?
      ACHTUNG!!!! Hier folgt eine Signatur:

Die Benutzung der Suche ist NICHT verboten! D:

"Hilfe!!!" ist kein sinnvoller Titel für einen neuen Thread, ebensowenig "VU+Zero" oder vergleichbares.

Keine Hilfe ohne ausgefülltes Profil!
      Kein Netzwerksupport bei manueller IP-Adress-Vergabe :-)
      Kein Support bei portforwardings/ Portfreigaben

Profil extra angepasst für die arme Emma, die sonst nichts im Leben hat :happy1:
    • Hello,

There is an original file force update in the software package.

To be honest - I also tried to install software from some other support website. The situation is weird - the box starts with loading screen from other software than VTi, but then VTi software starts...and everything works until I connect anything to the USB. If I connect a flashdrive, a WiFi dongle - it stopps working.

Any ideas? The box still do not accept any software, neither VTi nor original/other software.
    • GaborDenes schrieb:

try some other
      some people reported with the fifth or tenth stick only, thats the only suggestion I have

szymonrszk schrieb:

the box starts with loading screen from other software than VTi
      so you might haved flashed the bootlogo only
      ACHTUNG!!!! Hier folgt eine Signatur:

Die Benutzung der Suche ist NICHT verboten! D:

"Hilfe!!!" ist kein sinnvoller Titel für einen neuen Thread, ebensowenig "VU+Zero" oder vergleichbares.

Keine Hilfe ohne ausgefülltes Profil!
      Kein Netzwerksupport bei manueller IP-Adress-Vergabe :-)
      Kein Support bei portforwardings/ Portfreigaben

Profil extra angepasst für die arme Emma, die sonst nichts im Leben hat :happy1: