dvb t tuner problem vu+ duo 4k

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• dvb t tuner problem vu+ duo 4k

Hi

My new duo 4k with vti image Have begun to have problem with some channel missing or have weak signal on dvb t/2. i have tested the antennasignal on my tv and its working fine there. Have done reboot,new channel scan, restart and so on. With no affect. Does anyone have a solution?
    • Falsche oder alte Daten in der "terristral.XML"
      Manuelle Suche mit Frequenz und korrekten Parameter machen.
      Frequenzen und Parameter für die Sender vor Ort findet im Internet.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von Radar ()

• I did a manual scan and it solved the problem. Thanks.

perhaps you can help me with my HD+ modul karte nr 04 is not working properly on some channels like Eurosport 1 where i almost have to go in menu- ca modul-initialiser every time i see it?
    • Ich kenne nur das Freenet-Modul f. die privaten deutschen DVB-T2-Sender.
      HD04 Smartcard nur für Satellitenempfang und nicht für DVB-T2 geeiget.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von Radar ()

• HD+ mit HD04 Smartcard würde ich kein Modul benutzen.
      Für diese Smartcard am Besten die Softcam "GBox" runterladen
      und die Smartcard mit den Chip auf der Unterseite vorne in den Smartcardleser
      stecken.
    • I have tried with Gbox with no effect, but i will try again. My HD+ module works perfectly in my Philips tv ci+ slot, but it only have 1 ci+ modul. i use two ci+ module. One for dvb t2 and one for HD+ satellite. vu+ seems unstable with ci+
    • Das Modul wurde entfernt?
      Bei richtig gesteckter Smartcard im Cardreader gibt es in der Regel keine Probleme mit der GBox Softcam.
      Könnte sein, dass sich das Modul Prioritäten geschafft hat.
      Dann müssten bei entfernten Modul die "ci0.xml und die "ci1.xml" Dateien auf der Box gelöscht werden.
      Wenn das restriktive HD+ Modul verwenden willst, musst Du die HD+ Sender von Astra dem Modul zuweisen.
    • Besser wäre ja die Smartcard nicht mit den Modul, sondern
      im Smartcardreader (richtig rum gesteckt) und der Softcam "GBox" zu betreiben.
      In diesen Fall aber das Modul entfernen.
    • My Hd+ modul is now ok. I have tried to use the smartcard slot with Gbox but with no effect.

I have been told that card nr 04 is paired with the modul. Thats why Gbox dont work.

But now every channel open and hope its stay that way...

Vu+ seems unstable compare to my tv regarding ci+ module.
    • Die HD 04 Smartcard pairt sich nicht mit den Modul.
      Muss aber im Smardcardreader andersrum als im Modul gesteckt werden.
      Das Modul sollte auch nicht in der Box sein wenn die Smartcard im Reader steckt.
      Das Modul hat in der Box zudem eine "ci0.XML" oder "ci1.XML" erstellt. Die müssen gelöscht werden
      und das Modul nicht mehr gesteckt werden.
    • Have done excatly what you are writing. Have removed the modul, and put the smartcard in the smartcardreader with no effect.

Where do i find ci0.XML or ci1.XML in the box?

My 2 ci+ modules works very well now so dont want to change anythink in setup right now
    • The files ci0.xml and ci1.xml can be found in /etc/enigma2 if they exist.

These files contain the allocation of channels to the CI module, so even if you don't use the CI module anymore the box still sees the allocation and handles the channels as if they were descambled using the module.

The advice is to not use the module to descramble HD0x cards, as the module brings annoying restriction like only one single descrambling at a time, no home sharing, ...

You can prevent all these restrictions by not using the module, but using a SoftCam like gbox instead.