Missing file in VTi image

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Missing file in VTi image

When I been testing VTi image in my Ultimo 4K box I find message of hdd not installed when trying instant recording. Helps if I intall volatile-media.sh file to /etc/init.d directory. Having these lines:
    Spoiler anzeigen
    #!/bin/sh
    mountpoint -q "/media" mount -t tmpfs -o size=64k tmpfs /media
    create_point() {
    if [ ! -d $2 ]
    then
    mkdir -p $2
    fi
    }
    grep -v "^#" /etc/fstab | grep "\s/media/" | while read LINE
    do
    create_point $LINE
    done
    if [ ! -e /dev/fuse ]
    then
    modprobe fuse
    fi
    All other images including OpenPLi whith seems to be the one you follow have this file. Why not VTi?

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von hgdo ()

• I think VTi doesn't care about Multiboot... And device manager works fine in flash... You can ask for improvements, but if so you need good arguments... Multiboot problems is an argument, but as far as I know the VTi team doesn't care about that. If your opinion is something is better somewhere else explain why with other arguments then Multiboot gives problems,then there is a chance something will happen.
    And if you like Vix more you can just use Vix...

And avoid the words "they should do that", as in fact they can do what they want. Replace it by "they could maybe do that", and you chances of changes increase drastically
    Docendo Discimus
    KEIN SUPPORT PER PN!

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von Clemens ()

• No, it's not. Face it: VTi is a project entirely done in leisure time, and presumably the only reason a feature is implemented is that the developers think it is useful. Multiboot compatibility obviously doesn't hit that list.
    Diskutiere nie mit einem Idioten. Er zieht dich auf sein Niveau runter und schlägt dich mit seiner Erfahrung.