PVR HDD hanging

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• PVR HDD hanging

I have recently installed latest VTi image version 14.x on Vu+ UNO 4K SE receiver and facing issue where receiver hangs when trying to play a recorded movie or try to fast forward or rewind movie

Please advise if anyone facing same issue
    • Looks like I have the same issue with my Uno 4k. Shall I downgrade to 13.x?

Navigating recording is barely working and sometimes it hangs, making it impossible to watch recordings again until you reboot. Live TV is still working though.

See:
      VU+ Uno 4K - VTi 14.0.3 - Sky V13 with HD+ Tuner configuration and recordings

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von Slion ()

• I think I understand the problem.
      I looks like navigation for encrypted recording is somewhat broken.
      Once the recording has been decrypted you can navigate it smoothly.

The padlock icon in the DVR list tells you which recording is encrypted.
      By default my VU+ Uno 4K will not decrypt recording on the fly thus allowing to do multiple recording at the same time or watch an encrypted channel while recording others.
      Recordings will be decrypted as a background task when the box is in Standby.
      Once decrypted the padlock icon is removed and you can navigate your recording smoothly.