USB WIFI

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Hello,
      I am trying to install a wifi key on the vu + zero4k.
      I can not seem to see it.
      it is not recognized.
      Yet it is recognized without problems with openpli and openatv
      I prefer VTI howcan i do, do I need to install something
      Thank you
    • to be more precise, I have a TP-Link TL-WN725N WiFi N 300 Mbps,
      when I go to the network settings, I do not have the option to choose the wlan connection
      Do I have to install a plugin for the vu + zero4K to recognize the TP-Link TL-WN725N USB key
    • The correct driver should be installed with the module "kernel-module-8192cu" which should be installed on your Zero 4k by default (check if you find the file /lib/modules/4.1.20-1.9/kernel/drivers/net/wireless/8192cu.ko) - if not, you need to install the driver manually - you may do this in a console session via "opkg install kernel-module-8192cu" followed by a box reboot.

If the file is present, the question is why the dongle won't use it; in that case you should post the output of "lsusb" and probably "lsusb -v" as well to confirm, that you really have the device mentioned.

Edit: you may post the output of "lsmod" as well.
      Diskutiere nie mit einem Idioten. Er zieht dich auf sein Niveau runter und schlägt dich mit seiner Erfahrung.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von rdamas ()