VU+Ultimo 4k and logitech Harmony Hub

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• VU+Ultimo 4k and logitech Harmony Hub

Hi,

I purchased my Vu+ultimo 4k in August ,2017 from Germany. It is VU+Ultimo 4k 1xDVB-S2 FBC Twin Tuner PVR ready linux reciever UHD 2160 p 13000-579>

Does this model works with Logitech Harmony Hub alone without the harmony remote.

I want to use the Harmony Hub so that I can control my Vu+Ultimo 4k by voice using Amazon Alexa Echo which I already have.

Any help / advice will be highly appreciated. I do not wont to buy the Harmony Hub to discover later that it will not work with Vu + Ultimo 4k>

thanks again for your help
    • how do you want control the box without a remote ? Yes it works with the harmony hub all VUs
    • Only with your voice ,its not fun . Buy at least a smart control or companion with hub. Its Mutch better. We have her a VU skill in the board, only for VU works without harmony.

Alexa Skill VU Box Connector
    • I want to control the vu+ ultimo 4k with Alexa Echo using Logitech Harmony hub. I know that there is an alexa skill called vu box connector , but i can not download it where I live. it works only in Germany.

That is why I need the Harmony Hub. but before I buy it I want to make sure the the Hub works for Vu+ Ultimo 4K specifically. pls confirm that the the Hub works for the reciever vu+ Ultimo 4k.

Thanks
    • like Every other device in the harmony Software. Then setup the harmojy skill in Alexa ( the blue one) thats it