how to initialized the hdd

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• how to initialized the hdd

hi there just put the samsung hd154ui 1.5 tb hdd but how to initialized the hard drives on pli image please...thanks
      vu+duo v2.2 internal samsung 2 tb hdd+dreambox800 hd internal samsung 500gb hdd +dm500s+ spirderbox 9000hd 650gb +500gb external hdd...love fenerbahce
      God bless keys and files
    • There should be the option over the menu
      menu--setup--system--HDD

KEINE FRAGEN PER PN DIESE WERDEN OHNE AUSNAHME GELÖSCHT FRAGEN GEHÖREN INS FORUM
      KEINE FRAGEN IM VORSTELLUNGSBEREICH FRAGEN GEHÖREN INS FORUM

Anfänger Tipps die nicht alle im Handbuch stehen##Die wichtigsten Links von Vuplus Support!## QUICK-START-GUIDE für Neuankömmlinge...##Anfängerfragen & Notdienst ##JA / NEIN Fragen für Anfänger ##FAQ
    • hi there are not the option for hdd menu-setup-system-hdd on pli image
      vu+duo v2.2 internal samsung 2 tb hdd+dreambox800 hd internal samsung 500gb hdd +dm500s+ spirderbox 9000hd 650gb +500gb external hdd...love fenerbahce
      God bless keys and files
    • Originally posted by levi
      hi there are not the option for hdd menu-setup-system-hdd on pli image

Maybe you should consider flash VTI image ;)

KEINE FRAGEN PER PN DIESE WERDEN OHNE AUSNAHME GELÖSCHT FRAGEN GEHÖREN INS FORUM
      KEINE FRAGEN IM VORSTELLUNGSBEREICH FRAGEN GEHÖREN INS FORUM

Anfänger Tipps die nicht alle im Handbuch stehen##Die wichtigsten Links von Vuplus Support!## QUICK-START-GUIDE für Neuankömmlinge...##Anfängerfragen & Notdienst ##JA / NEIN Fragen für Anfänger ##FAQ
    • just dan it vti image but still icant see any hdd menu. whene i look into info menu then says dedected hdd none is that mean my hdd not working....thanks
      God bless keys and files
    • If you have trouble initializeing your hdd, plz. try the currunt original firmware in Flash (V 0.3.1). Or start partitioninong and formating the hdd on your pc to test if the harddisk works like expected.
      Pustekuchen ist keine Blume.

Vu+ DUO - 500GB HDD (Samsung EcoGreen F2) - Vu+ DUO - 500GB HDD (Samsung EcoGreen F3)
      Vu+ SOLO - 500GB HDD (WD Mybook Essential 2,5") - Samsung USB DVD Brenner
      DM800 - Abcom IPBox 910 - Opticum HD TS 9600
      Zotac Mag Mini als Medialplayer - Buffalo Drive Station Pro als NAS
    • i have format the my hdd works fine on my pc but not in my box. hdd on my box will power up via sata connection or do i nead any more connection...
      God bless keys and files
    • The Harddisk needs SATA Data Kabel and another power Cabel (like in the Box)

Externel satat disks need external power source.

Vu+ DUO - 500GB HDD (Samsung EcoGreen F2) - Vu+ DUO - 500GB HDD (Samsung EcoGreen F3)
    • i have internal hdd and only ata cabble (red color)connected in the box and hdd so wat more cabble do i nead and where to connect that cabble in the box i can only see one ata connection pleace nothing alse..........
      God bless keys and files
    • Sorry *doppelpost*

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von RealMagic911 ()

• In the Box there is one RED Data Cable connected to the mainboard and another cable (4 wires, red, yellow, black) connected to the power supply.

LOOK HERE

• ok thanks now when i am try to initialize its says error:creating partition faild any idia please thanks...
      God bless keys and files
    • Plz connect the disk to your PC again and delete all partitions on the disk.

• how can i do that wiht a 3.5 sata to esata & usb enclosure thanks...
      God bless keys and files
    • With windows:

Plug the disk via usb into the computer. The computer should now recognize the disk. Got to Diskmanagement and delte all existing partitions on the USB disk. Be carefull, don't delete your local disc(s)

• on vista where can i find the disk management please thanks...
      God bless keys and files
    • Have a look HERE

• ok i have find the disk management whene you sayd delete the all existing partitions do you mean format the hdd i cant see there any partitions delete option...
      God bless keys and files
    • I didn't mean format!

Have a look at the sample i linked some posts above. There is a Disk called disk0. In this disk are multiple partitions (Recover, OS). A right click on this partition should give you the option to delete the partiton. Maybe it is called volume.

But be carefull: Disk 0 is just a sample an it is normaly the system disk. Only delete on your external disk!