Multiple Issues

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Multiple Issues

I have a VU+uno 4k se . I am having a few issues. First off a few of my channels are not being displayed in full screen 16:9 but widescreen ... Then i have a few that are in 16:9 full hd during the show or movie, but soon as the commercials hit they all play in 4:3 .... I can confirm with another box everythign is perfect on it with the same channels. IT doesnt have this issue. Same settings on tv , same hdmi cable etc etc. Doesnt matter what image i use it all the same . I have the fbc tuners in my vu and im wondering if that has something to do with it .

Then I am having a issue with video locking up on certain channels but audio works still. The box itself doesnt lock up as i can change channels and other channels work flawlessly . Just video is locking up on certain tps/channels.
      If i access the channes that are frozen thru webif they play fine thru vlc.