Newbei questions

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Newbei questions

Hi everyone

I am new here. I have tried to find answers to my questions in the existing topics but unfortunately i don't speak German therefore i can't find properly.
      I have an ultimo 4K with 13.0.12 but I noticed some visual bugs, for example on the infobar the name of the current EPG event doesn't change. I've searched the root cause in the .py files, but didn't find. I also have tried find the source of VTI's engima, but i didn't found.

My questions are:
      Is the VTI's source code available?
      If yes, how can i clone it?
      Is it exist an official site to report my problem, for example mantis or redmine or jira ?
      If doesn't then what is the proper way to report my problems?

Thank you
      Nyufu

PS: if you can't answer in English, then answer in German, the google translate is doing a good job.
    • Vti is Closed Source. So no, you will not find it.
      Errors in the InfoBar is handled via the Skin. This you can edit/change at your own desire.
      You can report bugs here if you want..

IMHO strange questions for a 'newbie'

Or are you phishing for the source in order to facilitate cloned devices to come like CloudBox, Cloudbox Pro?
    • Answers to your questions: no and no.

Unfortunately, the core components of VTi is closed source, but is derived from the code available at code.vuplus.com
      The only way to report problems is here in forum, and you can only hope that the developers will note, and if they concur the bug will eventually be fixed.

You've mentioned "some ... bugs", but only described one (that I think the developers won't fix). And mind reading surely isn't one of the strengths of the developers :D ...
      Diskutiere nie mit einem Idioten. Er zieht dich auf sein Niveau runter und schlägt dich mit seiner Erfahrung.
    • I am sad, but roger that

Yes, i mentioned only one example bug, but then I describes all of them

1. The current EPG event doesn't update:
      The "Lenvé domy na plázi" ended at 21:00 but the name of the current event doesn't update. The line indicator resets when the new event starts. Only the channel change retriggers and update.
      I've tried with several different skins for example the original vuplus fhd and the fluied, but didn't solve the issue. -> The root cause in the enigma2.
      My guess is the 5e0c1dbc3610b703f59fa798748b1676c0f356cc commit on git://code.vuplus.com/git/dvbapp.git caused the problem.

2. The left key on channel list doesn't repeat.
      If I open the channel list and press the left arrow key only one page down happens, however if is press the right arrow of up or down arrows the selection change is happening while the key is pressed. But if is do the same actions on a different page, for example on the plug-ins page all arrow action repeats while the key is pressed. I have tried to find reference to the "ChannelSelectBaseActions" in the image, but only found in the EPGPanel.so, ChannelSelection.so and the RemoteServiceAssignment.so, and without source code and can't understand what happens inside these shared objects.

3. The enigma2 hangs when i stops a 4K movie.
      For this issue still i don't have a lot of detail because i focused on the previous issues.

The fourth one was a CEC releated problem, but because there was the .py, I could fix that problem. I wanted to forward the volume control message to the TV instead of A/V receiver .
      Bilder
      • EPG event bug.PNG

1,11 MB, 1.076×601, 12 mal angesehen
    • I am newbie here, i don't know rules of this forum. But i am senior C++ developer, so I admit the "newbie" word in the topic name was deceptive. I am sorry for that.