Certain channels at 30°W drops and restart the box itself

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Certain channels at 30°W drops and restart the box itself

since the new update of VTi, every time I zap to the channel TVC2 & TVC3 at 30°W the VU+Duo² restarts itself a couple of seconds later !
      I tried with deleting the channels and rescanned, but did not change anything.
      I haven't found any other channel having this 'new' error so far.

Any idea why is it happening ?

Edit:
      I am running now VTi 13.0.9 ... all fine there, no errors !
      so, it's definitely something to do with the versions 13.0.10/11/12

hopefully it gets fixed with your next update.
      if it does, I would really appreciate it if someone inform me here about it,
      it's because I have disabled the Update Notification :)

Thanks

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von NaseDC ()

• I am using also Hispasat and evrything is fine so far since years.

My version is allways the newest one (13.0.11) and I am using OScam 1.2 0 rev. 11209.

TVC2 and TVC3 I can't test because it's notincluded on my contract.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von Ant10 ()

• Why PN?
      Put them here, so everybody can help (as you saw I was offline during the afternoon so it took a while before you got an answer, when you would have put them here somebody else could have said that the logs you sent me were useless)

And debug logs after the crash are useless (debug logs aren't crashlogs).

What could be useful are:

crashlogs (they have the word "crashlog" in the filename and are created if there is a crash)
      debug logs during the crash (don't know if every crash produces a crashlog, could be there exist softer crashes with GUI reboot only where no crashlog is produced) (And if debuglog it would also help if you would say the exact time of the problem)

And before you upload a log, you can look at them yourself (use Linux compatible editor like notepad++), and look yourself if there might be anything useful in it.
      E.g. the second and third file you sent me are more or less empty.
      And in the first one there are just a lot of entries where you use the STB (as you said there were after the crash), but besides nothing special like error, missing files, wrongformatted integers, etc.
      Docendo Discimus
      KEIN SUPPORT PER PN!

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 6 mal editiert, zuletzt von Clemens ()

• Tested with scrambled signal TVC 1,2,3 with no issue.
    • well, as I reinstalled the backup of the v13.0.12 now, the problem seems to be gone away !
      I don't have any clue why ... I tried this method once before but didn't work first time around.

Maybe I need to install the new VTi CLEAN if any error occurs next time.
      but for now it's all fine :)