Improvements to VTI

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Improvements to VTI

Hi i have couple issues and some suggestions to devs. I'm using latest VTI 13.0.10 on VU+ duo2 and solo se v2.

1. HDMI CEC Teletext

-Teletext doesn't work with tv:s remote. If you enter teletext with tv:s remote none of the keys work and you need to have VU:s own remote to get out of teletext.

2. Multi Column EPG

-If on first or last column why not jump the number of columns (in my example 8 columns) that would make moving between pages faster and more logical in my opinion. Now i need to press arrow key 8-16 times if i want to move one page forward. I know that jumping full page is possible with < and > keys but they don't exist if HDMI CEC is used.

3. Single channel EPG with HDMI CEC

Also becouse missing < and > keys in HDMI CEC, channels cannot be changed in single epg. On other images P+ and P- keys are used for changing channel on single epg. Can this be added to option?

4. Subtitles

DVB-Subtitles quality. It looks like VTI loses these black edges and that makes them look different. Below is compared same subs with VTI and on computer with VLC.

Everything else is working perfectly here and i'm very pleased with VTI. Thanks for great image.
      Bilder
      • subtitles.png

517,22 kB, 1.140×544, 14 mal angesehen
      • multicolumnepg.jpg

593,53 kB, 1.920×1.080, 14 mal angesehen