NEW BUG: Event names & description shows in random cymbals/signs !

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Yes I did updated

Clemens schrieb:

Have you updated the Rytec sources like I said before?
      - Yes, I did, but no difference !

Also try to deactivate load only services in bouquets.
      - Thats what I've been doing as well

As long as you get 0 events (also I struggled a bit until getting events loaded) EPG won't be there...
      - Also here, I did :) but unfortunately, 0 events always !
      What I did now, kept only EIT service ON, and rest are OFF.
      this way, UK showing 1st two events normal, 3rd 4th,or 5th are with symbals.
      Cant do more, tried every other thing !

Hopefully VTi look into this with their next update.
      As an end user, I cant really do more unless you have a specific magical suggestion :)
    • Same problem?

Falsche Zeichen in EPG
      ✂ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
      Dumm wird man nicht, dumm bleibt man
    • Ok, thanks for this thread!
      :thumbsup:

it fixed my problem after switching from 13.0.9 to 13.0.11, where suddenly these random epg entries appeared.

here's what I did:
      disabled MHW, freesat, ViaSat, Netmed & Virgin EPG at the VTI-EPG-Settings.
      then I deleted the invalid epg-data through the VTI-EPG-Settings menu.

this brought me back to the status that the EPG appeared "normal", but with now/next only (as it was before).

to improve the EPG now for the UK channels, I installed the EPGImport Plugin from the feed and replaced the rytec.sources.xml in /etc/epgimport.
      But because the *.xml posted inside this thread (by Clemens) was a little bit overloaded, I stripped it down to the attached version and enabled the rytec general news channels, uk-freeview, uk-fta and uk-international.

now everything is fine.
      :happy4:
      Dateien
      • rytec.sources.xml

(39,36 kB, 9 mal heruntergeladen, zuletzt: )

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von jeff_jordan ()

• Hi, I have follow your advice (every step) and get exactly the same problem. I am not shure what to do after shanged the rytec.sources.xml and from plugin epgimporter download the new Rytec file. Do i need EPGrefrech or do i only watch the channel? I have tested different solution. I suppose I must enable some settings again in VTI-EPG-Settings?

Disabled MHW, freesat, ViaSat, Netmed & Virgin EPG at the VTI-EPG-Settings.
      2 Solo 4k, Vti, OSCAM 11233
    • You must start the epg import plugin (install it from feed if not yet installed) , choose the right sources (blue button) and download epg manual to test if i lt works (it should load events). Afterwards you can change the schedule settings as wanted, to import epg autimatically in the future.
      Docendo Discimus
      KEIN SUPPORT PER PN!
    • Hi again, now I have tested once again and the same negative result. Hereby I attach my pictures of VTI EPG settings.
      Bilder
      • DSC_0463.JPG

646,15 kB, 1.920×1.080, 20 mal angesehen
      • DSC_0464.JPG

538,35 kB, 1.920×1.080, 19 mal angesehen
    • Hi, sorry I mixed my pictures and was thinking of VTI EPG settings but here is pictures of EPG import settings.
      Bilder
      • DSC_0465.JPG

4,32 MB, 3.096×5.504, 11 mal angesehen
      • DSC_0466.JPG

3,22 MB, 3.096×5.504, 9 mal angesehen
      • DSC_0467.JPG

3,21 MB, 3.096×5.504, 7 mal angesehen

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von hgdo ()

• Yes, it load events but only events with correct timings but unreadable random cymbals. It must be any bug or something…..See my pictures about loading of programs in EPG importer.
      Bilder
      • DSC_0468.JPG

3,95 MB, 3.096×5.504, 8 mal angesehen

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von perahl ()

• No that strange symbols is not from EPG import when you press yellow it should say loaded X events. (with X different from 0, as in my picture at the bottom left)
      You can deactivate Freesat EPG in the EPG Settings for now that doesn't work (yet), EPG import ist not related to that and should work.
      Bilder
      • 1_0_19_5221_C99_3_11A0000_0_0_0.jpg

192,8 kB, 1.920×1.080, 13 mal angesehen
      Docendo Discimus
      KEIN SUPPORT PER PN!

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von Clemens ()

• jeff_jordan schrieb:

Ok, thanks for this thread!
      :thumbsup:

it fixed my problem after switching from 13.0.9 to 13.0.11, where suddenly these random epg entries appeared.

here's what I did:
      disabled MHW, freesat, ViaSat, Netmed & Virgin EPG at the VTI-EPG-Settings.

this brought me back to the status that the EPG appeared "normal", but with now/next only (as it was before).

to improve the EPG now for the UK channels, I installed the EPGImport Plugin from the feed and replaced the rytec.sources.xml in /etc/epgimport.
      But because the *.xml posted inside this thread (by Clemens) was a little bit overloaded, I stripped it down to the attached version and enabled the rytec general news channels, uk-freeview, uk-fta and uk-international.

now everything is fine.
      :happy4:
      followed the whole thing ...

1. finally I could see events are downloaded via EPGimport with your reduced RYTEC. :D
      there was something wrong with the Clemens version, events were always 0.

2. but, this didnt change anything with the UK channels: current/next, that's all.
      do you also get just 2 events? well, atleast the annoying cymbals are gone !

3. I get about 7/10 events on NL channels now.
      with Clemens, it was the whole day or 7 days !?

4. with Clemens I could also get events for 7 days maybe for Portugal/Spain.
      now they are gone. maybe one of those ViaSat or Netmed needs to be activated ?

but I right now, would like to fix the UK problem first.
      can you help any further ?

cheers
    • 1. My file is not clean, but it's fine, because it works here...
      2. You get two events if EPG Import doesn't work...thats the normal EIT EPG.
      3. You know which sources you selected and if there are still present...but Dutch channels have also good EIT EPG
      4. Same

You have PN to help solve your EPG Import Problem I didn't want to mess up this thread and the chance that what I beleive could be the reason is the reason it doesn't work, it quiet small and it probably would confuse people...
      If it was the problem I will post it here of course.
      Docendo Discimus
      KEIN SUPPORT PER PN!
    • I have just now updated FW and EPG and letters works now for free channels on Astra 28.2E. Many thanks.
      Next question where and how to get the updated Rytec.sources.xmlfor UK free channels in the best way? Is it to find it on internet and put it in the catalog etc/EPGimporter?