Vu+ Solo 4k lnb and diseqc setup problem

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Vu+ Solo 4k lnb and diseqc setup problem

Hi guys,

i recently bought a Vu+ Solo 4k and i'm having some troubles configuring the tuners. My existing setup, previously working with a DM800 HD PVR, is:
      one dish with a monoblock lnb with diseqc for Astra 19ºE and hotbird 13ºE
      one dish with simple lnb for hispasat 30ºW
      both are connected to a diseqc 4x1

Now with the Vu+ Solo 4k with a dual sat fbc tuner i cant configure the tuner to work with the 3 sats. Is there a way to put this 3 sats working with only one cable feeding the Vu Solo? Or i really have to feed the receiver with two cables (one for hispasat and another for astra/hotbird)? Thanks for your help.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von pedroenf ()

• Hi Pedro,
      it definitely DOES work !
      As you can see in my profile I am running 8 LNBs via DiseqC 8in1 in DiseqC mode 1.1 without any problem (and did like you have this on a DM800 before).

So you should post your problem in detail here
      "it does not work" is not really a definition of your problem.......

So let us know how your "not working" setup is looking like :)
      quidquid agis, prudenter agas et respice finem.....
    • Hi razorback,

let me explain again my setup:

one dish with a dual monoblock lnb for astra/hotbird (with diseqc included) like this
      another dish with single lnb for hispasat

both lnb connected to a 4x1 diseqc and a single cable from the 4x1 diseqc feeding the receiver.

When i connect only the cable from the monoblock lnb (astra/hotbird) to the receiver it does switches satellites with no problem. But when i connect the cable from the 4x1 diseqc with both dishes the receiver does not switch from hispasat to astra/hotbird. Perhaps because two diseqc's is too much for this fcb tunners?!?! Hope its clear now :)
    • Is your 4x1 a DiSEqC 1.1 switch?

Normally you can connect the monoblock LNB behind the 4x1 like the config below. Input 1 or 2,3,4 where you have connected your cable.

Vu+ Zero 4K DVB-S2X mit Turbo Tuner Box DVB-T2 HD
      Vu+ Uno 4K SE DVB-S2X mit Turbo Tuner Box DVB-T2 HD
      Vu+ Duo 4K SE DVB-S2X und DVB-T2 Dualtuner

Jultec Einkabelumsetzer JPS1704-4T für 4 Satelliten
      Kathrein Cas 90 1,9° O /5°W
      Kathrein Cas 90 9°O /13°O /19,2°O
      Kathrein Cas 90 42°O
      Fuba DAA 110 Rotor von 45°W bis 57°O
    • I managed to figure this setup out. Finally!
      First i had to tune up my dish because some how it disoriented it self lol. After that, try after try, I sorted it out with a splitter!! Yeap a splitter. Home made one lol. See photo

So now i can switch sats with tuner no problem. Configuration is: DiSEqC A/B/C/D, A for Hotbird, B for Astra, C for Hispasat and D not connected, 22KHz yes, DiSEqC only on satellite change no.

Thanks y'all for you help. Hope this can help someone else too.
      Bilder
      • Thumbnail.png

100,53 kB, 294×165, 111 mal angesehen
    • UPDATE!

Last night, somehow, water fried my DiSeQc 2.0. So just put back my old 1.0 and noticed that for 1.0/1.1 i do not need a splitter from the astra/hotbird monoblock. The DiSeQc 1.0 switches just fine between sats. Just a update :)