Vu zero 4k big problem!!!

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Vu zero 4k big problem!!!

Hello Admin/Mods/and all of you good friends!!!! Good morning!!!
      i have vu zero 4k and it has a big bug(all images) not yet solved!!!
      i mean tuner signal bug. Always wrong signal /// some 100% sometimes 0%
      Do you know please or do you have any information about vu+ fixing this bug?
      Thank you very much!!!!
      I am angree with this bug beacuse for me receicer=tuner driver
      i know vu zero 4k has a good tunner but driver for it?
      when the vu zero ,,4 months in the market but not tunner driver!!!
      Can you tell me your info please?
      Thank you very much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    • i mean ,, in hotbird 13e all about channels says 100% signal in vu zero4k!
      in edision os mini says every channlel different signal!
      Also some channles in vu zero 4k says 0% in different sats(picture play fine) and in edision osmini says 35-45%
    • i have tested and i had the same results

i mean ,, in hotbird 13e all about channels says 100% signal in vu zero4k!
      in edision os mini says every channlel different signal!
      Also some channles in vu zero 4k says 0% in different sats(picture play fine) and in edision osmini says 35-45%
      I have ve zero4k in motor-dish 1.10,,, inverto ultra black high gain lnb
      this recicever in all thousand channels i have says only 4 different signal levels 0%(picture plays) 40% 70% an 100% Nothing else!
      I think its a driver problem Vu+ have to fix it!!!

in Edision os mini/vuduo2/vu uno /vu duo1 etc.. i have variety of signal levels That means that ther tuner-driver works!!!
    • ?(
      The driver and Tuner should be ok, you are the only one with the problem...What exactly the problem is, is difficult to say...could be bad box, could be too strong LNB, could be something on particular channels (e.g. MIS channels), with the amount of information you give us it's just guessing...
      And your sentences are everything but clear, what is your native language?
      Docendo Discimus
      KEIN SUPPORT PER PN!

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von Clemens ()

• You see high gain LNB...is already a bad sign...high gain LNBs need to have enough damping...otherwise the gain is...too high for a normal specified Tuner. Depending on how long the cable is (very long ables is a typical use case for high gain LNBs, or receiving a satellite where you need a big radius Antenna for because your position is not in the beamspot), the quality of the connections etc. this may or may not be the case (and also some Tuners have more playroom for higher gains then others, often the worse Tuners have more internal damping (which is normally bad in terms of SNR) and have then the advantage that they cooperate better with too high gains)...Another LNB or a damper could be a solution and I think it is worth a try (as LNBs or a damper are relatively cheap, maybe you have even friends or family with a sattelite Antenna (and without high gain LNB) where you can test your STB on)...And of course I'm not sure that that is the problem, as it might be something else.

And unfortunately I don't speek Greece :D
      Docendo Discimus
      KEIN SUPPORT PER PN!

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 3 mal editiert, zuletzt von Clemens ()

• in eutelsat 9e ote provider(it is encrypted with nds but its for example) Also in hotbird 13e netmed provider (nova tv encrypted in irdeto but its for example) all ar 100% signal
      it is inpossible all this channels to has 100% signal
      With my other receiver ,,os mini edision and vu duo2 ,,i have different signals.i mean correct signals
      Also in some channels i dont remember now i have 0% signal but i have perfect picture
      Isaid again that i have tested 2 zeros 4k and 3 lnb in my motor-dish
      Its inpossible!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i dont beleive that is image problem
      Please can you contact VU+ to report this signal problem?
      Because they dont answer me!!!!!!!!!
      :(

i flashed with latest vti and i did latest updates,,,,but the same all hotbird 13e writes me 99% signal(all this channels i am interested i mean)

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 3 mal editiert, zuletzt von lex7791 ()

• This is a bug in the driver! Only VU+ can fix this. The driver simply returns 100% when a channel locks and 0% when it doesn't lock. This happens not only on HotBird but any satellite you use. Since it has absolutely no effect on the correct working it has no priority. Probaly the S2X tuner is the only one affected as my other VU+ devices do not have this particular issue. I also use a VU+ Zero 4K with DVB-C/T2 tuner and this one reports correct/normal values. All my VU+ devices run on the latest VTi 13.0.9 firmware.
    • Thank you very much Mimisku!!!!!
      Thats correct info thank you!!!
      I hope from this site,,VU+ listen to this problem-bug and fix it soon!!
      As you know in Greece ,its difficault situation economic,,,so i decided to buy a cheap vu+zero4k receiver
      But i like very much Vu+ receivers ,Older times-years i had a 4-5 receivers of this company!

I hope from this site,,VU+ listen to this problem-bug and fix it soon!!
    • Cheap doesn't always mean 'bad'. In this case it means less possibilities.. This very tiny VU+ Zero 4K does exactly what it's meant to do.. TV viewing with one single tuner and being fast at that. I have fitted my guestrooms with these VU+ receivers and have no complains from my guests.
    • Sorry i have to say that again for Zero4k!!!

DVB-S/S2 signal meter reads 100% for almost all transponders.
      The Zero 4K has the worst signal meter I have in any enigma2 receiver.
      It is impossible to correctly align a satellite dish when most or all of
      the active transponders for the satellite read 100% on the receiver. At
      minimum, the signal meter needs to be adjusted back so it will not
      easily read 100% . My other entry level enigma2 receivers do not have
      this problem. My other entry level receivers have the the signal in
      db(snr). The signal in db never reaches 100% which is great for dish
      alignment or for checking how well the dish antenna is working. Please
      fix this signal meter!
      I hope Vu+ listen that big bug!!!!!!!!!! Soon !!!!!!!