Long-time lasting problem with playback of timeshift/recerded video

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Long-time lasting problem with playback of timeshift/recerded video

I am pretty satisfied with SOLO4K except one annoying malfunction.

When you rewind saved videos more than 4x and then normally push play button, generally you get into wrong situation - freezed picture. Workaround is that you pause and unpause the movie then everything is ok then. Also when rewinding and push play button you will not get to the point where you pushed the button.

For example you are rewinding biathon and you push play button axactly when the person is preparing for shooting. First you have to pause and unpause so you can avoid of freezed picture and then you realise that either the sportsmen did not reach shooting range yet or he already fulfilled his jon in shooting range and leavin in already. Very annoying.

I tried to format local HDD, update image (OpenPLI) and also I tried other images to check if it is not onli OpenPLI problem - but all tested images had the same problem.

As far as I was able to see more people have this issue (everybody?), and I was told it is issue of VU+ producer and they have to fix drivers first.
      Is it true? Who in VU+ I can push to fix it?
      Thanks anybody for help.