Vu Solo Se - causing network issue

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Vu Solo Se - causing network issue

I've 2 vu solose and I'm happy with them...

It appears that 1 of the boxes is randomly (but with hours) blocking every device on my network. After disconnecting my VU everything works as expected again... Everything else works with the box so for me the NIC is suspisous. Is this a known hardware issue/weak point ? Any capacitor issue maybe ?

Any help is welcome
    • No double IPs, network names or MAC addresses or issues with DHCP. I can say that I've checked this several times. Currently I connected the vu via WIFI and I see a much more reliable network.. Not 100% sure yet..

My internal network has worked great with 2 Vu+ connected. Than suddenly we did start getting interruptions very infrequently but also with weeks or months in between. Since the beginning of december this increased to a daily issue. Due to the high amount of internal network connections it is not easy to find a possible suspect. After taking one of the Vu's of the network cable, the network became reliable again.

My VU box is still a suspect, but lets see what happens in the next week