Ultimo support for DVB-T/T2 + DVB-T/T2 + Dual DVB-T/T2 ?

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Ultimo support for DVB-T/T2 + DVB-T/T2 + Dual DVB-T/T2 ?

From local Satshop I got the info that Ultimo does not support config with A and B single DVB-T and C Dual DVB-T ? All terrestial.

Who can confirm this or confirm that it works ? Three times single DVB-T works but the problem is the dual one.
    • The specs from VU+ clearly say, that only slot A can take a DVB-C/T FBC tuner.
      Slot B can only tak the DVB-S FBC tuner.

Thus the maximal configuration for DVB-C/T in an Ultimo 4K is

• DVB-C/T FBC tuner in slot A
      • DVB-C/T twin tuner in slot C
      Please note, that an FBC tuner actually contains 8 virtual tuners, so the maximum configuration gives you 10 DVB-C/T tuners.
    • osexm schrieb:

that Ultimo does not support config with A and B single DVB-T and C Dual DVB-T ? All terrestial.
      Alte Ultiomo unterstützt 2 Single- und einen Doppeltuner für DVB-C/T/T2. Doppeltuner muss in Tunerslot "C" stecken.
      Ultimo 4K unterstützt in Bezuf auf DVB-T/T2 nur einen Single- oder Doppeltuner für DVB-T/T2 in Tunerslot "C"
      FBC-Tuner unterstützen kein DVB-T/T2, in Tuner Slot "A" FBC-Kabeltuner möglich.
      Tunerslot "B" nur FBC-Sattuner möglich.
    • Yes, I agree that officially it should be like you said but in real life old Ultimo seems to work if A and B have for example DVB-S tuners and C is Dual DVB-C/T/T2. I have latest FPGA ( 4.5) and tried several images ( BH, VTI, ATV,VIX, Hades) but when Dual DVB -C/T/T2 is attached then tuners will not work in T/T2 mode. Usually one or all are stuck in DVB-C mode and don't find any channels. The errors vary a little bit depending on image used. Even if I tried to disable A and B then C does not work or vice versa. Only way to get it work is to take out. Maybe this config works in C-mode but I cannot test it.

I found two other cases from other forums with similar problems and two years ago local dealer in Finland got an answer from VU that this config is not supported.