Tuner config - causing crashing.

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Tuner config - causing crashing.

Hi All,

I have a Motorised setup with twin output LNB, 80 cm Dish.

I have.... Tuner 'A' - set to simple motorised, Tuner 'B' - set to 2nd cable of Lnb.

When i record one channel, and then zap to another the image crashes.

Now my mate....

He has a fixed dish at 28.2. Twin output LNB. Tuner 'A' set to 28.2 and Tuner 'B' set to the same as Tuner 'A'.

When he records and zaps to other channels he is fine and has no issues.

Could it be a driver issue for my particular config? Anyone else have a similar setup on this image?

Bob
    • I have the motor dish mate....

Sicilian - i believe on DW you told me the way that i should setup the tuner A and B...

I have 1 80cm dish, with TM2600 motor, twin output LNB.

LNB cable 1 in to motor. Motor out in to tuner 'A'. LNB cable 2 straight in to Tuner 'B'.

Tuner A config is - Simple, positioner, Set the lat and long.
      Tuner B config is - second cable of motorized LNB Tuner A.

Im not sure what other way i can set the tuners up? If i record with this setup i get a crash when recording one channel then trying to zap to another channel.

my mate...is setup with a fixed dish 28.2 (sky dish). He is able to record and zap fine.

Thanks in advance.
    • You should be fine recording provided both channels are on the same satellite.

Now if recording from Sly UK, check the particular channels are on 28.2 or 28.5.

As suggested try orig image 3.1 or today's build of OpenPLi as they both have latest drivers. Dont worry about the look of the PLi images, we can easily change the skin once we know its all working for you.
      * Milo/Rytec Epg POWERED *
    • @sicilian - cheers matey for your help.

I will update to the latest pli image when i get home today.

Lets see how i get on with that.

When i was testing... i was recording sly sports 1 amd then tried to change over to sly sports 2. Channels were on the same atellite...

Bob
    • Originally posted by bobonthejob

When i was testing... i was recording sly sports 1 amd then tried to change over to sly sports 2. Channels were on the same atellite...

Bob

That should record fine, I'm throwing OpenPLi on my box tonight too.
    • ive just put up the pli image...

Im able to record 4+ programs (ofcourse channels on 1 satellite and even maybe 1 or couple of transponders).

How ever there are still some issues....

1. Timeshift - Was this fixed?
      2. ccamm - Was this fixed? Crashing when bouncing across tuners?

Sicilian - How did you get on?

Bob
    • I dont like the look of the original image...

Even when i try to upload channels via dbedit... after a reboot the channel listing does not show up... Tried everything but not the right thing.

Any ideas how to get the channel listing on the original image....
      I dont like the look of the original image...

Even when i try to upload channels via dbedit... after a reboot the channel listing does not show up... Tried everything but not the right thing.

Any ideas how to get the channel listing on the original image....

Go to settings > system > customise and make sure multiple bouquets are enabled. I made the same mistake when I first got this receiver.
      Might give that a try. Will see if i can get the original image to work again.

Will be 3rd time lucky if it does work and do what i want.

Obviously will put the vti feed in to get the other plugins.

Thanks.

Test PLi build 09/02/2010, still get tuner hanging here.

I'm back with VTI 0.3 image.

@ Bob.

flash with VTI image then run software update to update image. I installed CCcam from VTI panel, then installed dt-TV skin. Also installed rytec xmltv plugin. Once you installed the dt-TV skin you need to apply the skin fix thats in the VTI 0.3 image thread.
      @sicilian - Hey mate could you point me to the dt-TV skin fix please. Have had a look around and cant find it...

Once i have the fix can i upload to /tmp and install from there?

Thanks.

Look for the attachment HDSkin_fix.zip here Neues VTI "Vu+ Team Image" - V0.3-04.02.2010 Experimental

In the file you will find fix for dt-TV skin, then ftp the file to /usr/share/enigma2/dv-TV

Btw you have pm ;)
    • Right then - Update time....

Timeshift is working well. No problems with it.

I tried to record BBC1 and then change channel to BBC2 and the Box crashes.

I also tried to do a record from 1 W using keys. Still have same issue. Recording Europsport. then tried to change channel to eurosport 2. Box crashes.

So strill issues with the tuners with the way i have configured them i guess.

Thanks.
      Right then - Update time....

Timeshift is working well. No problems with it.

I tried to record BBC1 and then change channel to BBC2 and the Box crashes.

Thats very strange, they're both SD FTA channels.

Are you able to list you tuner settings here please? What channel settings are you using, one's I posted u know where?