Tuner config - causing crashing.

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Hi.

The cables are connected up as should be... see below connections setup.

80cm Dish, twin output LNB, Technomate 2600 Motor.
      cable 1 from lnb to motor. cable out of motor to Tuner A. Cable 2 from lnb to tuner B.

Tuner A - simple config with positioner mode, Set lat and long.
      Tuner B - Second cable from Motrised LNB.

Thanks.
    • Just a thought, have u tried switching which output goes through the motor, may be try swapping them. I'm wondering is the lnb is having trouble switching transponders when you want to view a second channel. Just a thought.

Also is your recording a channel, do some of the channels grey out in your bouquets when you go to switch channels?
      * Milo/Rytec Epg POWERED *
    • K just tried....

Stried recording A channel on Sky Movies HD 28.2 E. It started recording.

Then i went to the bouquet...some of the channels were greyed out. I assume that is because they are pointint at 28.5 E.

I chose to go to one of the greyed out channels and it said that a free tuner was not available. But it did not crash.

When i tried to change to a channel on the same satellite...it crashes.

As to switching the cable that goes in to the motor....i have the dish setup up on the wall up high up and there is amalgamating tape all over the cables.... i suppose i could try switching the cables at the motor.

Bob
    • Originally posted by bobonthejob

When i tried to change to a channel on the same satellite...it crashes.

As to switching the cable that goes in to the motor....i have the dish setup up on the wall up high up and there is amalgamating tape all over the cables.... i suppose i could try switching the cables at the motor.

Bob

Changing the cable is just a stab in the dark, just wondering if the LNB is at fualt.

I can even replicate your fualt becuase I'm using two dishes, one on a rotor and one fixed.

I could switch to hotbird, record a channel and then try recording another on the same transponder as the motor dish wont move this. I'll test tonight and let you know how I get on.
    • Thanks mate...youve been a great help. Thanks.

Just had a thought... On the pli image i am able to flick around between channels fine when recording...so the LNB must be ok...

Has to be the image? What do you think.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von bobonthejob ()

• Originally posted by bobonthejob

Just had a thought... On the pli image i am able to flick around between channels fine when recording...so the LNB must be ok...

Has to be the image? What do you think.

Could be the image. Are u using latest VTI image? Have you run the online updates? That where put in the last few days? Got to admit I've not tired recording since the updates, but mine recorded fine before the updates, so I'll have to check mine this evening.

If you've run the updates, it might be worth re-flashing with the VTI image and testing the recording without the updates.
    • With the rytec epg refresh setup...i have manually updated the epg initially.

When then accessing the epg why does the listing not show? I would have thought that the program details and also timeing would show.

Thanks.. I know this one is off topic to the inittal issue of the topic.
    • Ok.... so on Vti....

I swapped over the cables....So now Tuner B has the motor connected to it and Tuner A has the direct connection from the LNB.

I started to record one channel and this was recording on Tuner B. I then swapped to another channel succeffully still the box said tuner B and i started a recording another channel on Tuner B.

When i change between the recording channels it seemed to be ok. But then if i go to a channel that is not recording the box crashes.

Still buggy...Moree waiting needed.
    • Update guys....

OK so i have Vti 3.2 on my box.

I have tuner B on the motor and Tuner A direct lnb.

1. Timeshift - Working
      2. Recording - WORKING - Wohhhhoooooo...

Have tested a few recordings...prob not intesively but thus far seems good..

Good work to all...I like it...Will report back if i have issues.

If anyone ones me to test anything, just gimme a shout.
    • VTI 0.4 or Original V 3.2?
      Pustekuchen ist keine Blume.

Vu+ DUO - 500GB HDD (Samsung EcoGreen F2) - Vu+ DUO - 500GB HDD (Samsung EcoGreen F3)
      Vu+ SOLO - 500GB HDD (WD Mybook Essential 2,5") - Samsung USB DVD Brenner
      DM800 - Abcom IPBox 910 - Opticum HD TS 9600
      Zotac Mag Mini als Medialplayer - Buffalo Drive Station Pro als NAS
    • Lol. Sorry. Yea. Vti 0.4.

How ever if I go in to any menu the display on the box shows the function being used. For example 'software manager'. This will display 'software manager ' on the display. Now if I then exit out of the software manager I'd expect the channel name to show again. Ad you've guessed by now. It doesn't.

Minor bug somewhere.