Timer recordings not starting

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Timer recordings not starting

I've had a problem with my Solo2 the last few days. Timed recordings are not starting. Some of them do, some of them don't.
      First I had BlackHole 3 image, and got this problem. Then I switched to VTi, and the problem disappeared. But now it's back.

Can anyone help me?
    • The timer is correct. One example:
      I record a program from "Channel X" each day at 20:00.

The recording started on monday, all ok.
      Tuesday, all ok.
      Wednesday, did not start at all.
      Thursday, started, all ok ...

Is it possible to check the logs and see if there was any errors? Where can I find the logs?
    • These are the .log files I could find on my HDD. There was a recording tonight that didn't start, at 04:10, but looks like the newest log file is from 21st October ...

Is this related to my problem, maybe?

Spoiler anzeigen
      Slot 0, score 10004... but BUSY!!!!!!!!!!!
      Slot 1, score 0
      recording service: 1:0:16:1C5A:3:46:E080000:0:0:0:
      record: 0
      Slot 1, score 0
      recording service: 1:0:16:1C33:2B:46:E080000:0:0:0:
      Slot 1, score 0
      Slot 1, score 0
      recording service: 1:0:16:1C56:3:46:E080000:0:0:0:
      Slot 0, score 10004
      Slot 1, score 0
      recording service: 1:0:19:1CE2:22:46:E080000:0:0:0:
      Slot 0, score 10003
      Slot 1, score 0
      Slot 0, score 10004
      Slot 1, score 0

Why does it say "but BUSY!!!!!!!!"?
      Dateien
    • Which VTi-Version do you use? Did you do all online updates? (blue - green - green on your remote)
      ✂ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
      Dumm wird man nicht, dumm bleibt man
    • Just did an update, maybe there was 1 update missing, installed VTi just a week ago, so not much missing I think. Will keep an eye on the recordings today and tonight and update you guys.
    • Even if you installed VTi today, you will have to perform online updates directly.
    • Aha, I see. The update was running when I wrote my last post, but I saw there was 45 updates Applied when it was finished. Lets hope that fixed the problem, but I'll do an update tomorrow morning anyway :)
    • You‘re welcome.

In the past there was a problem with daily timers which should be solved by these updates.
    • Of course you can ask, but I don‘t know the exact answer :)

In fact, you have to apply all updates which have been released after the actual version of VTi was published. I think they don‘t want to bring out a new VTi-Release for each small bug fix. But that‘s only my personal guess.
    • Because updates are not implemented in the image. It is too much effort to create new images for all boxes if an update is released.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von hgdo ()

• Problem is back again. I think almost all of my timer recordings are starting as they should, but one will not start.
      TIMER: (all weekdays) (04:00 - 05:00)

Checked this morning, but no files on the HDD.

Timer set for 06:40 started correctly.

What can I do

Edit: Timer set for 09:39 didn't start either. How can I enable logging to see what is going wrong?
      Tried to do this: Create Enigma2 log file – Gemini-Wiki

But it stopped after

hbbtv.app: no process found
      unknown Client
      unknown Client
    • Actually, I'm not recording a channel named "Channel X", but Nickelodeon, Disney Channel, FOX and other normal channels.
      Only problem seems to be the one program starting 04:00 (in the middle of the night).

I tried removing the timer and re-adding it, and then it worked again, for just one night.
      Tonight it stopped working again.

Edit 1:
      Another timer recording set for 09:50 did not start today. Nothing has been recorded today actually ...

Edit 2:
      Starting to wondering if it maybe can my the Vu+ Solo2 that is causing problems. Any way I can test my Box?
      If I should buy a New tuner, mainly for recording, what should I go for? Dreambox DM500 HD? Or can I maybe use a OpenBox or zgemma?

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von hgdo ()

• I think I may have found the problem. Right now I'm recording Lucifer from FOX HD, and the tuner is still on channel Disney Channel on Tuner A.
      It is recording on Tuner B.

At the moment I have only one cable connected, to Tuner A. No cable connected to tuner B.
      How can I de-activate tuner B when not connected?
    • Tuner B is the main tuner of a Solo2. If you have only one cable it must be connected to tuner B.
      Tuner B should be configured for your satellite.
      Tuner A should be configured "connected to tuner B"

Tunerkonfiguration Vu+ Solo² – Vu+ WIKI

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von hgdo ()