Fast forward

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Hi guys,

Got a solo 4k, been an excellent receiver, apart from forwarding recorded programs and the freezes. If I limit the forwarding to x8 it doesn't freeze but shows strange behaviour by going back in the program when you press play. Are there any images where this bug has been fixed or is it there to stay

Regards

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
    • Hi

Which image are you running? What hard drive are you using? Anything else towards your configuration might help answering some questions, everything else would be guess work.

My Solo 4k forwards recordings without problems or freezing, but mine is likely different from yours.

Crayfish
    • Thanks for the reply, I'm running openatv 6.1 at the moment, I was using openatv 6.0 but changed see if the forwarding issue changed. The box has a 1tb seagate momentus hard drive, the skin is openbox red hd, using the standard media player. What image are you using if you don't mind me asking

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
    • I see. You need to walk over to the openATV forum then, I'm afraid. People here are about the VTI image (VU+ Team Image). It would be a big conicidence, if somebody could help you here.

Crayfish

PS: you could also try the VTI image ;) but it's probably easier for you to check with openATV first.