[Closed] Cooltvguide

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• [Closed] Cooltvguide

where can i download the latest version please? mine has stopped working on my solo 2 with openpli 4 when you press red button it flashes on then disappears and help would good please
    • VU+ SOLO 2 OpenPLi 4 3.13.5. PLi-FullnightHD Skin.
  • Depending what Box you have you need the 1.6 or 2.0 Version. For VU boxes it's normally 2.0. And depending wether you have a HD or FHD skin, you need to activate and / or install a skinpart for CoolTVGuide. Please fill your signature with information about you box, image and version (i.e. VTI 11.0.2) and the skin you use. It's way easier to help you with all these informations directly given
  • not really sure what you mean unless it is this .but this is brand new after a full update it as it came down i haven't messed with anything at all.
    when i try to start cool on the red button it appears for maybe 3 seconds and then disappears it does look in the wrong resolution as it appears in the middle of the screen but much much smaller than it should it's far less than a quarter of the screen with very small writing so it's in the wrong resolution but i don't know how to correct it i have tried different skins but it is the same so somehow that needs to be changed i have looked everywhere but cannot find where i do that.....

• VU+ SOLO 2 OpenPLi 4 ver 3.13.5. PLi-FullnightHD Skin.

I have tried everything in the cool tv setup in plugins..
    i even checked that everything is these like this says but to no avail
    Bilder
    • IMG_20171007_173922 (002).jpg

592,1 kB, 3.493×1.532, 14 mal angesehen
  • Ok, so your using OpenPli! But this is the VTI board and you'll only get help for VTI Image. You should go and find the OpenPli board for further help. But one thing seems to be obvious: if CTVG is to small you're using a full HD skin and you need to install and activate a skinpart for CTVG.
  • sorry didn't realise

when i try to start cool on the red button it appears for maybe 3
    seconds and then disappears it does look in the wrong resolution as it
    appears in the middle of the screen but much much smaller than it should
    it's far less than a quarter of the screen with very small writing so
    it's in the wrong resolution but i don't know how to correct it i have
    tried different skins but it is the same so somehow that needs to be
    changed i have looked everywhere but cannot find where i do that.....
    I have been told i need to activate a skin?????

VU+ SOLO 2 OpenPLi 4 ver 3.13.5. PLi-FullnightHD Skin.
    Bilder
    • IMG_20171007_173922 (002).jpg

592,1 kB, 3.493×1.532, 13 mal angesehen