VTI 11 Zero Where is the original VTI 9.0 Vu-Zero/Solo Skin ? ​

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• VTI 11 Zero Where is the original VTI 9.0 Vu-Zero/Solo Skin ? ​

Hello,
      I use the VTI standard skin since my first Vu+Solo (1st release), and i don't like the new default skins in VTI 11 on my VuZero...
      Where can i found that old skin which was perfectly fitted for my needs, and for my graphic taste (i am graphic designer, and the new skins are a mess)...
      Is the old skin from VTI 9.xx compatible with VTI 11 ? and is it possible to install it and replace the default VTI 11.xx skin (i didn't recognize the VTI Image) i use since a lot of years, its name was (if i am correct VU_HD_Series but not the same than VU_HD_Series in VTI 11) .

Thanks
    • I would like to re-install this skin, but i can't find it in the skin list (or in the skin download) on VTI 11.02
      Any help please ?
      Bilder
      • skin_original.jpg

80,98 kB, 828×514, 8 mal angesehen

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von fced ()

• Really ? Is my old dear VTI 9 skin the A-Tile skin ?
      I will try it, i have downloaded it while trying different skins to see if one fit my needs...
      Than you, you were right, really, thank you, i hate those new skins, Graphic design is my job since 20 years now, and they are very very bad created (bad design, bad concept, bad colors, not useful, they worst a 4/20), no offense VUplus, it is my job to make beautiful things (and practical to use) ^^

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von fced ()