Is there a way to 'undo' the latest update and roll back to previous drivers?

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Is there a way to 'undo' the latest update and roll back to previous drivers?

After today's update I'm experiencing constant freezes in Oscam on my Solo 4K.
      I think there's an incompatibility issue with latest drivers and oscam.
      Can I turn back to pre-update state in some easy way or should I re-flash the previous image (11.02) from database?
      Thanks in advance.
    • There is no "easy rollback" available .

For cases like this you should execute an image-backup from VTI Panel before you execute the online-update .
      This backup will be your easy rollback .
      ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      KAPIERVORGANG beendet.

Zubehör : Philips 46PFL-9705 / 37PFL-9604, Samsung HT-E6759W, Samsung SPF 107H-105P-87H, Qnap TS-253A, Harmony 650, Fritzbox 7490, Cisco WAP4410N, Netgear M4100-D12G, TPLink HS100/HS110/LB110
    • Thanks for reply, unfortunately I did not execute a backup before update.
      However, I found these files shown in the pic, when looking at the hdd via Filezilla, in vti-backupsuite folder.
      I think these are being generated automatically before each update, is that correct?
      Can I use any of them as a backup image?

• You are right, a backup via VTI-Backupsuite is created before the online-update .
      This backup includes settings, channellists and Plugins from the feed .

In this case you have to flash a fresh image and then restore the backup with the VTI-Backupsuite .

You can do an Imagebackup every time you want :
      VTI Panel - VTI Softwaretools - Imagebackup and restore .
      This Backup you can flash from USB like a fresh image .
      ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      KAPIERVORGANG beendet.

Zubehör : Philips 46PFL-9705 / 37PFL-9604, Samsung HT-E6759W, Samsung SPF 107H-105P-87H, Qnap TS-253A, Harmony 650, Fritzbox 7490, Cisco WAP4410N, Netgear M4100-D12G, TPLink HS100/HS110/LB110
    • Whats wrong with the filesize ?
      You can open/unpack the tar.gz-files f.e. with 7Zip .
      KAPIERVORGANG beendet.

• At first I thought I could use them as complete images (thinking their file size is approx. 600 MB) but just found out that they're only 600 KB.
      But after the info you gave, now I understand how to use them.
      Thanks for clarifying. :)