Zero

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Yes I know most of the free stations. The stations with the news on various transponders do not have any EPG.

I think TV5 Monde did not have any EPG. I would be interested to record programs there. Unfortuneately it left Hot Bird in month of May.

Only Arte shows description on present program.
    • There must be something wrong (?) with my EPG configuration or position : I see some close stations show EPG but only the present time program or only the programs on this day.
    • Petur schrieb:

Strange things happened also related to the sound. For example the station Arte is now marked on the TV as Dolby Digital 2/0, it was before Dolby Digital 3/2.
      Nothing strange happens to the sound, the audio format is given by the station and among others, depending on the current program, there is nothing you or your Zero can do about it.
      Only option is enabling downmix for DD5.1, so it will be converted to ana.log stereo.

Reagrding EPG, it is also depending on the station, has nothing to do with VU+
      If the station gives EPG for the next 2-3 days only, you will have EPG for the next 2-3 days.
      now/next is another function.
      You can try if the EPG import plugin can give you better results (I dont know, if your channels are supported, but it may be worth a try).
      ACHTUNG!!!! Hier folgt eine Signatur:

Die Benutzung der Suche ist NICHT verboten! D:

"Hilfe!!!" ist kein sinnvoller Titel für einen neuen Thread, ebensowenig "VU+Zero" oder vergleichbares.

Keine Hilfe ohne ausgefülltes Profil!
      Kein Netzwerksupport bei manueller IP-Adress-Vergabe :-)
      Kein Support bei portforwardings/ Portfreigaben

Profil extra angepasst für die arme Emma, die sonst nichts im Leben hat :happy1:
    • I see the option now/next but I do not know how to click on next. I never see EPG for the next 2 or 3 days, only today at present. That is the problem.

Did download the extension EPG import. Still to be booted to work..
    • now/next is NOT EPG , its a different function. If your station does not provide EPG, you cant do anything about it, except get EPG info from an external source (eg EPGimport plugin)

to see next info , I press OK button twice. But this is depending on your skin.

for EPGimport search the forum about current version of the *.xml files and how to setup. Installation is not enough, it has to be configured.

"Hilfe!!!" ist kein sinnvoller Titel für einen neuen Thread, ebensowenig "VU+Zero" oder vergleichbares.

Profil extra angepasst für die arme Emma, die sonst nichts im Leben hat :happy1:
    • Do not know why this has to be so complicated, why not having this EPG receiving included by default in the Vu+´s update

I have got EPG in future days for this station Rai Scuola - LyngSat

But the external flash drive is on with light and humming noise all the time when connected. So it does not just turn on when the timer starts to record.
    • What does zap means in the timer ? There is record,reminder, zap and record and zap. Zap then must then mean to turn on and turn off the box ?
    • ZAP is either a "reminder" or a "switch to" timer

• I have been importing things from the plugin "Import EPG"
      It is not clear what comes in, whether it is EPG of German stations or French. Maybe some Italian and Polish. I do not know.
      There are many Russian stations on Hot Bird.
      I clicked on this "Epg.Sat.de (Russian)/SAT/IPTV/small(EPG.SAT)"
      The plugin says now "EPG import is still in progress. Please wait"
      Endlessly, like a virus.
      How to delete this or the plugin itself ?

Is it perhaps possible to use Zero for watching IPTV too ?

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von Petur ()

• I deleted EPG Import.

EPGshare for Vu. How does that work ?

One does not know anything about this.
      One thinks EPG should be present and provided by every station.
    • EPGshare ist a Peer to Peer network system. It supports German stations only.
      However, the server has been down for quite some time, this EPGshare doesn’t work anymore,

VTI supports some different EPG technologies used by the TV stations.
      German stations mostly use EIT EPG. That works nicely.

You have to check if your TV station broadcasts EPG information and which EPG system it uses.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von RickX ()

• There is a cable with the Zero-box to be connected to the plug RS232 - the IR sensor.

Looks like a remote control sensor on the other end of the cable or what can it be used for ? Wireless connection to a computer ?
    • Petur schrieb:

But the external flash drive is on with light and humming noise all the time when connected. So it does not just turn on when the timer starts to record.
      This means that the timer of the receiver cannot be used to record.

Of course this has to be fixed. External should turn on when the time comes to record and turn off after the recording.
    • This can not be fixed by VTI-Team or Marusys, as it depends on the manufacturer of the external case/controller.
      And you should use an external powersupply to have stable power for the external.

• I have often used these drives ,with and without external powersupply, connected to other receivers with good results.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von hgdo ()

• No it is free.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von hgdo ()