Zero

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Where can I find that ? Did not see it in the menu. "Dreambox" is a name of an other receiver.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von hgdo ()

• Thanks for that Duc !
      Looked at he video, seems complicated. Thought it was as simple download ready for the USB stick.
    • Why should I load this DreamboxEdit onto the receiver and "make change to your computer from this unknown publisher" ?
      It is not enough reason to add $(dollar symbol) to paid stations.
    • On the Plugin Browser can ben seen Firmware Upgrade. FGPA browser. Should I click on something there -abbrevations- to download ?
      Where are the informations ?
    • How to upload the software again ?
      The woman with the leather gloves is endlessly on the screen.

The bitrate of the video is average around 5500 and of the audio 126.

Can it not be better on the audio site ? Maybe MPEG4 is not ticking in as it should.

it seems I get the best sound out of PCM and MPEG2.

Sound is complicated. More so then the video.
    • If I turn the box completely off, not having it always in standby position the LED shines up brightly and does not go off. Or does it perhaps go off after a long time ? I shut it off on the back which I should not have done perhaps. Strange to have this light shining brightly when the purpose is to shut it down without the button on the rear.

Is it not then possible to record on an attached external drive when it is shut down ? It does not turn the box on when time comes to record ?
    • In Standby the box is almost completely active... only the HDMI output is off.
      The Linux computer inside is fully active.
      When the Box is in Standby you can connect via web interface, you can stream a program etc.

Wenn in Deep Standby, the box ist off. Only the front processor is acitve. It can receive IR commands from the remote control to wake up. It can also wake up the box automatically to start recordings.
      The box will wake up from Deep Standby for timer recordings - but only, if you don't switch it off on the back. You should never switch it off on the back...

When in Deep Standby, the standby light is on. This is becase of regulatory reasons. All systems which are in Standby/Off status and still consume power need to have an indicator.
    • The picture is bad after the last installation of Vu*. Does not do anything to change the extraction and brightness of the TV looking at the Video fine tuning on the receiver.
      • Strange things happened also related to the sound. For example the station Arte is now marked on the TV as Dolby Digital 2/0, it was before Dolby Digital 3/2. Aljazeera (English) on the other hand shows Dolby Digital 3/2.
      • The picture is not as clear as before, with white colours too bright. What can be done about this, install it again ?
    • My satellite disc is pointed at Hotbird on 13 east.
      One station with English subtitles was removed from Hotbird now 4th of May.

Then I checked out if I could catch it on other satellite Astra which is on 19,2 east.

It points out I can get one station of that frequency (11538V) but not the station I am looking for.
      What is in the way ?

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von Petur ()

• hgdo schrieb:

Did you change the direction of your disc towards Astra 19,2°?
      No. But I thought it might be a chance to get som frequences from Astra although the disc is pointed at Hot Bird. This frequency 11538V on Astra is near 11541V on Hot Bird. Or is it the same ?
      The desired TV-station is on Astra 11538V but is not among the 7 Astra-stations I can reach on that frequency.
    • My disc is rather big on a roof not so easy to get to.
      It seems that not many have discs that one can turn from inside the flat.
      Is it because it needs too much repairing and lubricating or the price ?
    • EPG : I cannot see the future program of a station. For example the Arte station : I only can see description of the programmed aired now, in present time.

So I cannot use the EPG to pick up a program to record in future time. Usually one can see EPG schedule a week or so ahead.

How to fix this ?
    • Does it only affect ARTE? (Btw. which ARTE channel exactly? There are several ...)

If not - try:
      - remove epg.dat (via VTi settings menu)
      - reboot box

If only this channel: maybe ARTE has problems sending epg data?

Btw: are you still on VTi-11? Then you should maybe consider upgrading, or update your profile.
      Diskutiere nie mit einem Idioten. Er zieht dich auf sein Niveau runter und schlägt dich mit seiner Erfahrung.
    • This Arte station on Hot Bird 11681 H ARTE Français - LyngSat

In the setup EPG I have it on "Event Discription". It shows present program. The other options show nothing.

I have VTi 14.0.6

I saw "delete broken epg.dat" Did you mean that ?
    • So no free station on Hot Bird has EPG to use for the timer to record ?